Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Snes RPG Gaming
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:29 pm 

WOW! can't believe its a whole year today that I have had this site up and running, that year has gone
so quick, any hows.. just a quick update on the stuff.. Work kinda slowed down a bit due to the not so
welcoming response I had at another forum, it disheartened me a bit if i'm honest but I can see the point
the person was trying to make, though it COULD HAVE been said in a much nicer way.

SSmS guide/walkthrough is close to being finished, should be done within this week if I push the boat
out, if NOT.. then it'll defo be completed by the end of next week.

All pre-patched rom links have been removed from the site, but links to the patch pages are put there
instead.

Been adding stuff to the secret sanctuary project slowly.

Once SSmS is finished I can then concentrate on getting Mystic Ark Sanctuary Guide finished off that Wildbill had
requested. Mainly, the game guide, (i'm due to start "World 3"), will be the priority next for me to finish off.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Snes RPG Gaming
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:38 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
WOW! can't believe its a whole year today that I have had this site up and running, that year has gone
so quick, any hows.. just a quick update on the stuff.. Work kinda slowed down a bit due to the not so
welcoming response I had at another forum, it disheartened me a bit if i'm honest but I can see the point
the person was trying to make, though it COULD HAVE been said in a much nicer way.

SSmS guide/walkthrough is close to being finished, should be done within this week if I push the boat
out, if NOT.. then it'll defo be completed by the end of next week.

All pre-patched rom links have been removed from the site, but links to the patch pages are put there
instead.

Been adding stuff to the secret sanctuary project slowly.

Once SSmS is finished I can then concentrate on getting Mystic Ark Sanctuary Guide finished off that Wildbill had
requested. Mainly, the game guide, (i'm due to start "World 3"), will be the priority next for me to finish off.
Well, after decades of experience running into an occasional unpleasant individual here and there, I have one bit of sage advice that I often extend to others such as my own children, grown players from soccer, basketball, and baseball teams I have coached in the past when they were children, and anyone who seeks counsel from one who has experienced just about every type of conflict that exists - from the dinner table to a hot battlefield in a war zone.

If possible, suspend contact with unpleasant people and avoid all of the places they frequent. Instead, seek out the type of folks whose company you enjoy and change your life patterns to visit places that bring you mostly happiness and fulfillment. Gosh, it's just that darned simple!

As you age, you will quickly discover that you have no more time remaining to waste on manufacturing grief.

I can't possibly offer you too much positive reinforcement for what you're contributing. At the same time, before allowing your enthusiasm over a new idea to run totally free - if in doubt - discuss your thoughts in a friendly forum such as ours. As I alluded to earlier, our so-called translation community has a history of being a very nasty place to visit, but all of those people and venues that haven't disappeared yet may certainly be avoided now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:40 am 

Pleased to announce the completion of "Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Legend" sanctuary, it's ALL done and dusted ready for use
by anyone looking for info on that game :) .. Enjoy!

Now... I'll start to work on getting "Secret Of Mana" sanctuary guide finished off, considering i'm at the point to where i'm going to get flammie.. so I don't think there's a LOT of work left to do with THAT game's guide, as it's all mostly just exploring the remaining dungeons now for the Mana Seeds.

AFTER THAT.. it'll be back to getting "Mystic Ark" sanctuary finished off as i'm only like maybe half way through World 4 with the guide, also items, equipment, weapons list guides are only up to that point too, SO MUCH WORK .. lol.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:37 am 

I just checked and I found I still have the strategy guide for Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. What I most remember about that game were the different battle theme musics.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 am 

ultpaladin wrote:
I just checked and I found I still have the strategy guide for Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. What I most remember about that game were the different battle theme musics.

My fav music in mystic quest is a the top of the focus tower, the rock music.. :O was epic AND rock music.. lol

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

I remember playing this game back in the early '90s and loved it! Sure, it was super easy, and everyone loves to hate it, but it had a few things going for itself. I think it may have been one of the first RPGs that I remember having a "jump" ability, and that soundtrack was killer!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm 

Draken wrote:
I remember playing this game back in the early '90s and loved it! Sure, it was super easy, and everyone loves to hate it, but it had a few things going for itself. I think it may have been one of the first RPGs that I remember having a "jump" ability, and that soundtrack was killer!

agreed, the graphics was not great, the story not 100%, was super easy.. BUT on top of that.. the game was amazing,
i think it was defo an underated rpg game for the Snes.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 pm 

is it just me or has this site gone AWOL? plus has anyone heared from WildBill lately? finding myself wondering if he is alright or not.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Nah, we are all talking behind the scenes. There are a fews things in the works. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

Wildbill is fine, just busy with other things. He hopes he can get back on track with this hobby soon but other things must come first. The rest of us are doing good, just not much to report so we've been rather quiet.