Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Post subject: Re: Provide Feedback, and Report Needed Bug-fixes Here...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:59 pm 

Fotunately, those problems are already reported and known.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:09 am 

Spotted this mistake whilst doing this final equipments list and checking in-game myself also the
stats if they are correct.. two conflicting stats given, it seems +60 is what you get when you equip
it, description in items menu is wrong.

ImageImage

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:25 am 
Site Admin

Maeson wrote:
Good catch. I'll fix them, and thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:21 am 

Wildbill wrote:
Maeson wrote:

Hi and thanks for this awesome translation! I was wondering when will a patch update with all the bug fixes that have been done will be released? Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:30 am 

faramith wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
Maeson wrote:

Hi and thanks for this awesome translation! I was wondering when will a patch update with all the bug fixes that have been done will be released? Thanks again!

I'm assuming you've applied the hotfixes on this page to your rom, BUT for now I think the maim version patch was aimed
for maybe november/december release by Wildbill BUT unfortunately, he's had some RL issues and has been away on Haitus
for the past month and half so im guessing not a lot of work has gone into the new patch version release. So a new version
release is anyone's guess.. tho I should think if its NOT this side of xmas.. it'll be VERY early next year, Wildbill is amazing at
getting his patch work done and dusted.. Anyhows, here's link to "hotfix 9" that fixes a LOT of the issues posted on these pages,
and it is the most recent patc that was released on these forums by Wildbill that fixed a LOT of issues, this fix also has all the other
fixes patched into it also if you were wondering.

http://www.dynamic-designs.us/shellmons ... fix_09.ips

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:10 am 

Thanks a lot! so I have to patch the game first the apply the hotfix?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:43 pm 

faramith wrote:
Thanks a lot! so I have to patch the game first the apply the hotfix?

Yes the hotfix is applied over the english patched version of your game's rom.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:36 pm 

Just have found this discussion from 2014 by chance. Have you seen it?

http://board.byuu.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=133&start=20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

First time I've seen it... I guess you are specifically referring to Byuu's distaste for the font that was used. Sadly, you can't please everyone, but if he really had that big of a beef with it, then he should (probably would) have gotten in contact with us. We're wide open to general feedback and willing to make reasonable changes if there is a legitimate issue.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:33 pm 

Pete wrote:
Just have found this discussion from 2014 by chance. Have you seen it?

http://board.byuu.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=133&start=20

From 2014? clearly Byuu has NOT had that much of an issue with D-D's translation in all as he's NOT made ANY comment about it here, WHICH I would think he really would if it bothered him that much. This post is from WAY back in 2014.. it's now nearly 2016.. I would think Byuu's thought on this fantastic project release has probably changed somewhat since then. Everyone is entitle to their own opinion about whatever.. so I respect Byuu for highlighting his thoughts on the game... BUT...

Quotes Byuu"I'll just say this: I really hope and pray a group like D-D doesn't pick it up. I would be really disappointed to see the 8x8 text half-assed with a fixed width font, like what happened with my Dai Kaijuu Monogatari work that they took over. They made a point to emphasize that they started over on it, which is fine, but they lost everything cool I did (8x8 VWF, gradient menus, etc.) It looks like your average Capcom SNES JRPG translation now."

Hmmm? that comment just makes me slightly mad.. D-D like's to release their translations as close to the original game as possible, NOT revamp the whole game to look all shiny and brand new that it looks like a DS game or something. This project, seems to me, has been on D-D's cards probably since early/mid 2013, I found one post about the game, dated october 2013.. so clearly Byuu had not realised D-D was in fact taking up the project at the time of him posting this. With that said and done... I luv'd the game THAT much.. if Byuu decided to release his own stand-alone translation.. i'd STILL play it again with his version.. it'd be interesting to see where his differs from d-d's as a whole. It's been nearly 2 years since Byuu posted that.. so where's HIS version? or has he shelved it? i'd like to try it out.. :)

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next