Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Tenshi No Uta
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 am 

It seems Nightcrawler has hit a problem with his translation of Tenshi No Uta. I'll post what he has to say here so if anyone is interested in helping out to translate a few things
give him a shout over at his site.. https://transcorp.romhacking.net/ i'm SURE he will appreciate the help.. as so will everyone waiting for this translation :) Any hows, here's
what nightcrawler has to say..

"It turns out our translator and script editor Liana was never able to return to work on the project again. I haven’t been able to even get any responses to my e-mails. That’s how
life goes with child number two, I guess! Having done early play testing and taking project inventory, there are still scattered untranslated bits that need to be done as well as script editing.

So, we are looking for a new translator to help push the project over the finish line. Preferably, we need someone familiar with Tenshi No Uta, having played the game and/or other games in
the series. It would also be good to have some prior experience on another ROM hacking translation project. It’s a bonus if you can also do script editing, but we don’t expect miracles and can
recruit someone else for that part!

Let me know if you’re interested in the job/s and what your qualifications may be. All hacking work is complete sans a finalization pass when all is in place. Otherwise my hands are tied for
completing this project."

So please try and help out if you can to get this project over the finish line :) so many people waiting for this game.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Tenshi No Uta
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

I believe I can handle these tasks. Richie and Arcadia have excellent supporting documents. I could do what's mentioned plus formatting and smoothing. Couldn't start working on it until early next year, probably mid January at the soonest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
I believe I can handle these tasks. Richie and Arcadia have excellent supporting documents. I could do what's mentioned plus formatting and smoothing. Couldn't start working on it until early next year, probably mid January at the soonest.

oh wow! didnt expect that.. id take a visit to his forums wildbill and post ur offer to help or PM him, he'd be silly not to take help from your expertise.. unless he's really wanting to release the translation this side of Christmas.. you never know, send him a PM. :) :) Either way, I have sent him a direct link to this forum post.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm 

No worries. I can wait. Lots of other completed translations out there waiting to be played. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:09 pm 

Released! :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 am 

Gonna start it tomorrow!