Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: NES - current active translations
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm 

Anyone know where I can find an active translations list for NES games? I need specifically need it to list the games that are currently being worked on for releases.

Any ideas guys..?

Thanks.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: NES - current active translations
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:04 am 

There's an thread about Translations of early Famicom games at romhacking.net. The OP made progress on the untranslated ones.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:31 am 

Garrett and aishsha of Stardust Crusaders are doing the vast majority of FC translations these days, so you may have the most luck asking them. Definitely you can list Metal Slader Glory (probably needs some editing, but good to go otherwise) and Dead Zone, but I don't know much beyond that. I don't think there is a comprehensive list for that at the moment - definitely not for RPGs, since there aren't that many of them left. Anyway, there's only a good list of untranslated Famicom games by Spinner 8, but he doesn't mark the in-progress projects to my knowledge...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 am 

MariusB wrote:
Garrett and aishsha of Stardust Crusaders are doing the vast majority of FC translations these days, so you may have the most luck asking them. Definitely you can list Metal Slader Glory (probably needs some editing, but good to go otherwise) and Dead Zone, but I don't know much beyond that. I don't think there is a comprehensive list for that at the moment - definitely not for RPGs, since there aren't that many of them left. Anyway, there's only a good list of untranslated Famicom games by Spinner 8, but he doesn't mark the in-progress projects to my knowledge...

Thanks

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.