Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Post subject: Re: A La Wares Post Here (for now)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 pm 

Since I already gave it a playthrough once and know what's where more or less, I could give it a go in English as well (plus, the mecha-related premise is a draw in my book), but if you don't end up needing outside testers, that's fine too. Hope all goes well for this project either way. :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

MariusB wrote:
Since I already gave it a playthrough once and know what's where more or less, I could give it a go in English as well (plus, the mecha-related premise is a draw in my book), but if you don't end up needing outside testers, that's fine too. Hope all goes well for this project either way. :)
You're on, MariusB... I want Recca to do another pass, too, if he has time. More eyes the better.

All I need is for Bongo` the fix the freezes, treasure box text overruns, etc., that Draken pumped into Mantis. A surging play-tester can probably knock this out in a day or two, even with the end-of-game grinding. Yup, La Wares could be out there quickly, on a good pace with Minerva and our following release.

However, Bongo` is a very busy fellow with more than just one plate in front of him heaped full and then some. I'm not pressing him on La Wares. The B-Man also needs a little time for the Anti-Troll inoculation to take effect, hee-hee...!

When we get it to beta, I'll start a new topic and switch on the green light. At that time, PM me with your e-mail addy, and we'll get those mechs rolling. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:06 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
MariusB wrote:
You're on, MariusB... I want Recca to do another pass, too, if he has time. More eyes the better.

All I need is for Bongo` the fix the freezes, treasure box text overruns, etc., that Draken pumped into Mantis. A surging play-tester can probably knock this out in a day or two, even with the end-of-game grinding. Yup, La Wares could be out there quickly, on a good pace with Minerva and our following release.

However, Bongo` is a very busy fellow with more than just one plate in front of him heaped full and then some. I'm not pressing him on La Wares. The B-Man also needs a little time for the Anti-Troll inoculation to take effect, hee-hee...!

When we get it to beta, I'll start a new topic and switch on the green light. At that time, PM me with your e-mail addy, and we'll get those mechs rolling. Thanks!

Talk to Draken. :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:14 am 

Wildbill wrote:

Thank you very much, I'll be waiting for the news then! I am sure it's not going to take extraordinarily long to get through this one, and fixing it up won't take all that long either. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 pm 

When will be the patch released?
2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Perpetuum381 wrote:
Maybe never.

We're still deliberating on whether the general public deserves to have access to our patches, but it's finished. We're enjoying it among ourselves and sharing it with good friends.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
Maybe never.

We're still deliberating on whether the general public deserves to have access to our patches, but it's finished. We're enjoying it among ourselves and sharing it with good friends.

:? :? :?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Perpetuum381 wrote:

On the off chance you are not just trolling. Assuming the team wants a public release, our projects will be released when done and ready for release. Not one second sooner. There is no timetable, no timeline and no arbitrary release date at all. It will be out when it is out. The only thing asking when something is going to be out is going to do is making it take longer while we stop work to reply to the question. So, please just be patient and it'll be out as soon as it is done. (Unless we keep it internal.)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:04 am 

Perpetuum381 wrote:

Dude, that is a super rude thing to say.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:27 pm 

DoubleDvideogames wrote:
Perpetuum381 wrote:

Dude, that is a super rude thing to say.

I guess he is a troll...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next