Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Console Game Suggestion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 am 

I know that the majority of us are busy preparing for the holiday season, but I am still hoping that you can help me figure out which game to purchase for my brother and cousins. This is the only gift that I haven’t bought so far as I already have the lipsticks, doll shoes, and dog bones. Would you mind suggesting me some good games similar to COD? Your opinion is highly appreciated. Thanks, guys.

Last edited by marge123 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Console Game Suggestion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:36 am 
Site Admin

Well, not sure what console/systems your brother has, but if he's a fan of COD, he might enjoy games like "Rainbow 6 Siege" (I'm a big fan of this one) or "Rainbow 6 the Division". The Division had a rocky start, but it's gotten a lot better due to updates since it was first released. Although I don't really care for it, I know that "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" just got its official release today (?), and it's had an extremely popular beta on Twitch for the past year or so.

Aside from those, there aren't really that many shooters that I follow, so sorry that I can't be of much more help. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:08 am 

same here, unfortunately i'm not a 1st-person shooter type of gamer either, like COD, Battlefield etc... RPG/JRPG/ADVENTURE/MMO guy here, sorry :(

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:09 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, I'm no help here either, as I just don't enjoy FPS Style shooters at all. It also depends heavily on the system you are purchasing for. Xbox has Gears of War and Halo, Playstation 4 has well nothing good exclusive honestly in the FPS genre. Sadly,all the great series from the PS3 era pretty much either had a hurried launch and wound up being mediocre at best or they just didn't continue them at all. And I'm not saying those games for Xbox are terrific mind you, just rated pretty good. Either way, take what I say worth a grain of salt because I wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:38 am 

I will look on the Rainbow 6 Siege then, thanks guys for helping me figure it out. I am also not into this type of game. I prefer horror/gore. Advance Merry Christmas.