Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:06 pm 
Site Admin

Finished up Okami quite some time ago... Played through Arc Rise Fantasia, mostly just for the great soundtrack. Currently playing Uncharted 4 for the first time. It's great, of course. I also just picked up Jotun (next on the list), Tales of Zestiria, and Shadows of Mordor. PSN has some killer sales on right now, so go check them out!

When am I supposed to find time for G.O.D., damnit!?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Find time for it, dammit! :D

I hadn't played anything for months until I played the current season of Diablo 3 that came to the consoles for the first time.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:24 am 
Site Admin

I had a two day break from class and decided to use that time to beat Zelda 2 for like the millionth time. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

I still haven't found time to get back to Persona 5 (I was at about 20 hours in when I had surgery and quit playing), or even start Final Fantasy XV or Akiba's Beat, but I did at least get Persona 4 Golden finished. Including doing pretty much everything you are possibly able to do on the first playthrough (as there are a few things you can't get until you start a new game+). Loved all the new content, really made the game that much better. Wish other companies would learn when you're doing a remake/port ect, this is the way to do it. Don't fix what isn't broken. I also wish other RPG makers would learn to do an adjustable difficulty like Persona does. So casual players can play on easy and those used to a harder game (like us old school players) can play on hard. Makes the game more accessible and enjoyable to everyone.

And even if I never find another worthwhile game on my PS TV, Persona 4 Golden and remote playing my PS4 from the other room without having to move it made the purchase worthwhile. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

I still REALLY want to pick up a PSTV sometimes in the future. I have a lot of Vita games from PS Plus that I'll probably never get to play if I don't get one. I also like the fact it can play PSP and PSX games. Oh, and I saw that there are a bunch of hacks that can be used on it now. I think it's even possible to use an external USB drive instead of the proprietary (and crazy expensive) memory cards.

Finished Jotun on PS4. AWESOME, beautifully hand-drawn game. It had some pretty tricky boss battles, but overall, it was a quick and fun experience.

Just started Zestiria. About 4 hours in, and I went in with really low expectations. And you know what...? I'm actually enjoying it so far :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

I got my PSTV bundle new on closeout at gamestop for less than $50 about a year and a half or so ago. (Actually, I'm thinking it was $40 but don't remember for sure.) Believe it or not, it was still an early model that was collecting dust in the back room. (Firmware was still the original first release version.) The PS3 controller alone was almost worth the price, so I was more than happy with the deal. Of course, I know you don't have one of those Game Stop critters hanging around your door step but maybe you can find a similar deal online when you get ready to buy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:41 am 

wolfstein the new order

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 pm 

Just got around to playing 'Xanadu NEXT' on STEAM, quite enjoyable so far, very reminiscent of the "Ys" franchise of games, probably cos it's made by Falcom also.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

Your mention of the Ys series reminds that I need to play Ys Seven... No... Must restrain myself... The good news is that I finished up Zestiria. I definitely thought it wasn't THAT bad. I guess going into the game with low expectations may have helped out. I actually really liked the characters and had fun with the challenging battle system. Now that it's out of the way, I vow to not play any more games until G.O.D. is done!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 pm 

Draken wrote:
Now that it's out of the way, I vow to not play any more games until G.O.D. is done!!!!

LOL!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next