Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: I need the game's music if possible
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:25 pm 

I've decided to take a very different approach to this LP. I'm gathering voice actors and we're going to focus on presenting the story as strongly as we can. Since I believe the story is the main focus of this game (I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got from the first hour or so of gameplay).

I'm going to have to make the amount of time the text is displayed match the voice clips my voice actors give me. Easily done with the visual end, not so easily done with game's audio. I am likely to have spots where the music 'runs out' at the end of scenes because I've stretched the amount of time the text is being displayed. (did what I just typed make any sense? I always have trouble communicating what I do in the video editor in words.)

Anyway, if you can give me the game's music, I can fill any gaps and (hopefully) do it seamlessly so no-one would even notice.

-------

I never really feel secure going into battle until my characters have volatile compounds stored in fragile glass bottles strapped all over their bodies. --My thoughts on Darklands.

Post subject: Re: I need the game's music if possible
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:23 am 
Site Admin

Google gives me this... Hope it helps ;)

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-sou ... music-file

Edit: Looked around for an SPC sound dump from the game, but couldn't find anything. Read, though, that it's really hard to do for this game.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 am 
Site Admin

SumGai wrote:
I've decided to take a very different approach to this LP. I'm gathering voice actors and we're going to focus on presenting the story as strongly as we can. Since I believe the story is the main focus of this game (I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got from the first hour or so of gameplay).

I'm going to have to make the amount of time the text is displayed match the voice clips my voice actors give me. Easily done with the visual end, not so easily done with game's audio. I am likely to have spots where the music 'runs out' at the end of scenes because I've stretched the amount of time the text is being displayed. (did what I just typed make any sense? I always have trouble communicating what I do in the video editor in words.)

Anyway, if you can give me the game's music, I can fill any gaps and (hopefully) do it seamlessly so no-one would even notice.
It's your baby, and I'll cherish it no matter how you put it together. I wish I had the kind of music files I usually find, with the battle music, sound effects, and all of that, but I don't. I do have a collection, though, even if it may not be exactly what you're looking for. Here's a sample: http://www.dynamic-designs.us/feda/201_feda_main_theme.mp3

And whole file: http://www.dynamic-designs.us/feda/Feda_Music.rar It's fairly large.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 pm 

thank you very much. It will definitely help.

-------

I never really feel secure going into battle until my characters have volatile compounds stored in fragile glass bottles strapped all over their bodies. --My thoughts on Darklands.