Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Found a youtube let's play for this game
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:52 am 

Hi, people. I hope everyone's doing alright. I wanted to share a little thing I've stumbled upon, which has been completed just a few days ago. It's a full Japanese playthrough (with Japanese comments from the player as well) for Shin Seiki Odysselya. Knowing it's currently one of the projects you're into, perhaps it may be a good asset.

I've been watching some of these videos and the game is kind of... strange. It has quite a few dungeon sections and it seems as though you have to traverse them a few times, or perhaps the dungeon backgrounds are simply a little repetitive, couldn't say. It looks interesting, though. I think it well deserves to be in English and see what the plot is about.

Having said that, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93JCmg ... oj8jDF4x9u

Post subject: Re: Found a youtube let's play for this game
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:51 am 
Site Admin

akualung wrote:
Hi, people. I hope everyone's doing alright. I wanted to share a little thing I've stumbled upon, which has been completed just a few days ago. It's a full Japanese playthrough (with Japanese comments from the player as well) for Shin Seiki Odysselya. Knowing it's currently one of the projects you're into, perhaps it may be a good asset.

I've been watching some of these videos and the game is kind of... strange. It has quite a few dungeon sections and it seems as though you have to traverse them a few times, or perhaps the dungeon backgrounds are simply a little repetitive, couldn't say. It looks interesting, though. I think it well deserves to be in English and see what the plot is about.

Having said that, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93JCmg ... oj8jDF4x9u
Appreciate the check-in and will look at the videos. I assure you. I have already played the entire game in English. I think you will enjoy this game.