Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Secret puzzle mountain *SPOILERS*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:14 pm 

WB, I mentioned earlier that something fishy was up in my recent saves as even with 60 stamps, I couldn't enter the secret puzzle mountain. I'm not sure what's different, some trigger flag here or there glitched out, who knows... fortunately for now, I found my old 2016 saves on an USB drive. With this, you curious cats might take a peek in this secret area...

All the puzzles there are tough. That Nim (stone-picking) puzzle will drive anyone mad, not to mention the 4-sided Rubik's cube. I found no good place to put this on the Mantis site, so here you are.

Attachments:
Shiki Eiyuuden (J).zip [77.97 KiB]
Downloaded 932 times
Post subject: Re: Secret puzzle mountain *SPOILERS*
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

hausen wrote:
WB, I mentioned earlier that something fishy was up in my recent saves as even with 60 stamps, I couldn't enter the secret puzzle mountain. I'm not sure what's different, some trigger flag here or there glitched out, who knows... fortunately for now, I found my old 2016 saves on an USB drive. With this, you curious cats might take a peek in this secret area...

All the puzzles there are tough. That Nim (stone-picking) puzzle will drive anyone mad, not to mention the 4-sided Rubik's cube. I found no good place to put this on the Mantis site, so here you are.
I'll be hot after this tomorrow!

Post subject: Re: Secret puzzle mountain *SPOILERS*
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

hausen wrote:

Okay, finished 2nd pass re-write last night. I got my 60th stamp, flew straight to the mountain, and was inside. I polished all of the dialogue associated with that visit. I also beat all four super dragons in their lair on the first try, so I didn't see any dialogue associated with losing any of those battles.