Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: There!!
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 10:04 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Recca wrote:
I just noticed that gamefaqs now has both a puzzle guide and world map available:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/snes/571308-shiki-eiyuuden/faqs

Of course, it probably won't be very useful to those that have already beaten the game and memorized everything already. But it might prove useful for those who are still playing and may be stuck on a certain puzzle.

Ive contacted the poster of that map a number of times to be ignored, they've put on there i'm the original creator of that map when THAT map is one from the instruction manual itself.. >.<
For some reason, a fair number of gamers through the years prefer to discuss and coordinate early patch play at that site rather than here. Thus, I jumped into that venue myself years ago to post info concerning a given translation, only to see hundreds of comments and even whole threads deleted from their game boards. For that reason, I don’t post anything there any more. My conclusion was the people who run that site are hostile to the translation community.

It’s funny how many individuals through the years I’ve noted that have taken a hobby and pastime that is supposed to be fun and dedicate a high level of energy toward trying to screw it up.

I personally ONLY use gamefaqs every now and then for guide information, nothing more or nothing less.. it was only by chance i was searching for something about Shiji Hero that lead me there.. then i had noticed this person had put my name on an official map.. lol. I wasn't best pleased, he has now since replied and apparently removed my name. I haven't checked though so cant be 100% sure.. i had got an email notification with is reply to me on there, he was nice about the mistake and removed it with no question.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: There!!
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 3:09 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Recca wrote:
I just noticed that gamefaqs now has both a puzzle guide and world map available:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/snes/571308-shiki-eiyuuden/faqs

Of course, it probably won't be very useful to those that have already beaten the game and memorized everything already. But it might prove useful for those who are still playing and may be stuck on a certain puzzle.

Ive contacted the poster of that map a number of times to be ignored, they've put on there i'm the original creator of that map when THAT map is one from the instruction manual itself.. >.<
For some reason, a fair number of gamers through the years prefer to discuss and coordinate early patch play at that site rather than here. Thus, I jumped into that venue myself years ago to post info concerning a given translation, only to see hundreds of comments and even whole threads deleted from their game boards. For that reason, I don’t post anything there any more. My conclusion was the people who run that site are hostile to the translation community.

It’s funny how many individuals through the years I’ve noted that have taken a hobby and pastime that is supposed to be fun and dedicate a high level of energy toward trying to screw it up.

I personally ONLY use gamefaqs every now and then for guide information, nothing more or nothing less.. it was only by chance i was searching for something about Shiji Hero that lead me there.. then i had noticed this person had put my name on an official map.. lol. I wasn't best pleased, he has now since replied and apparently removed my name. I haven't checked though so cant be 100% sure.. i had got an email notification with is reply to me on there, he was nice about the mistake and removed it with no question.
I am pleased to hear this was resolved to your satisfaction.