Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Shiji Hero Legend Box and Dox
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:53 pm 
Site Admin

Finally processed...

http://www.dynamic-designs.us/shijiherolegend/Shiji_Hero_Legend-Box_and_Dox.zip

Post subject: Re: Shiji Hero Legend Box and Dox
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:46 pm 

Aw! I had these scans ready too. I posted them here on some thread last year but that was back then and I forgot to mention it! But atleast it's all in one zip here now.

By the way, uncredited on the box or manual, the warrior illustration on the box cover is drawn by the (famous?) Japanese artist Nanpei Kaneko.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/parappatherapper/images/6/6f/PTR2_guide_112_113.png/revision/latest?cb=20160802140606

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

hausen wrote:
Aw! I had these scans ready too. I posted them here on some thread last year but that was back then and I forgot to mention it! But atleast it's all in one zip here now.

By the way, uncredited on the box or manual, the warrior illustration on the box cover is drawn by the (famous?) Japanese artist Nanpei Kaneko.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/parappatherapper/images/6/6f/PTR2_guide_112_113.png/revision/latest?cb=20160802140606
Ah, we'll keep that nice graphic in our documents section. Otherwise, we've just about removed all of the Japanese nomenclature in this game, a story that took place before recorded history inside the Japanese archipelago.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:53 am 

Haha, no, unrelated, that was an illustration from Parappa the Rapper, I don't really know why I put it there! Just to illustrate the artist's distinct oil-painting style.

This thread reminds me I should post a picture of my SHL loot! In the background, two English translated Shiji excerpt books and a game advertisement. In front, 2x carts, one box and game manual, a phone card and the published strategy guide.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:13 am 
Site Admin

hausen wrote:
Haha, no, unrelated, that was an illustration from Parappa the Rapper, I don't really know why I put it there! Just to illustrate the artist's distinct oil-painting style.

This thread reminds me I should post a picture of my SHL loot! In the background, two English translated Shiji excerpt books and a game advertisemen. In front, 2x carts, one box and game manual, a phone card and the published strategy guide.
Nifty! You're the number 1 English-speaking fan of this game in the world.

Me? Maybe the #2 or #3 fan (after Bongo') but really just a poor country story writer tryin' to get by in the big city!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:21 am 

Saw that this is that at 98% That took faster than usual! Can't wait to play this.