Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ THIS SNIPPIT OF THE README BEFORE PLAYING!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:00 am 
Site Admin

DoubleDvideogames wrote:
Thanks for the response guys!

Currently saved before the start of battle 5.

In your opinion, would you say it better to focus the majority of the leveling on the four main characters, or keep it relatively even between the 4 main characters and the many beasts you accumulate?
My vote is to keep them uniformly evened. If you neglect certain beasts by not using or leveling them, in certain chapters those familiars may have specific characteristics that increase effectiveness against unique obstacles but be to weak to survive. One way is to pound on foes with strong fighters, then have the lowest level beasts finish off the weakened enemies.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:56 am 
Site Admin

Yeah, I would definitely keep things even at least with my favorite beasts at any rate. Note that the level cap is
Spoiler! :
level 16
in the game so it isn't like it is super hard to level up all your guys as you play through. You'll be needing the support as the game moves along too. Some of your beasts will actually be more powerful and more useful than the main characters in certain situations as time moves along.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:10 am 

Wildbill wrote:
DoubleDvideogames wrote:
Thanks for the response guys!

Currently saved before the start of battle 5.

In your opinion, would you say it better to focus the majority of the leveling on the four main characters, or keep it relatively even between the 4 main characters and the many beasts you accumulate?
My vote is to keep them uniformly evened. If you neglect certain beasts by not using or leveling them, in certain chapters those familiars may have specific characteristics that increase effectiveness against unique obstacles but be to weak to survive. One way is to pound on foes with strong fighters, then have the lowest level beasts finish off the weakened enemies.

taskforce wrote:
Yeah, I would definitely keep things even at least with my favorite beasts at any rate. Note that the level cap is
Spoiler! :
level 16
in the game so it isn't like it is super hard to level up all your guys as you play through. You'll be needing the support as the game moves along too. Some of your beasts will actually be more powerful and more useful than the main characters in certain situations as time moves along.

Thanks a lot! Just the info I was looking for :) ! I was leaning towards that but wanted to confirm. SRPGs seem to differ and in some games, it must be very even where as some SRPGs, it is better to focus just on the mains.

So I will do it much more evenly from Battle 5 on.

It seems there are no perma deaths from what I can tell, but I think only one beast died in one battle and he seems to have come back.