Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Few questions about things in this game..
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm 

A few questions about this game that i've had a few people ask me.. I'm guessing people here will know how to answer these.

1. Bongo's Music Room - Apparently if you pay for 500g for tips from the person in the town before the 'Flame Fort' says something about 'Bongo's Music Room' and apparently it's in Fearless..
How do you get into this room exactly? (maybe using Rabbie somehow?)

2. In Fearless - Is there anything special about the dog in the church?

3. Normana - Apparently there is a secret room here too. Do Anyone know anything about this room also?

ANY help on getting these secrets will be much appreciated, the dog one though I have a feeling that it's not incorporated into this snes version of the game. This Xak game is in fact just the first half of the complete first Xak game made previously on other systems.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Few questions about things in this game..
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:31 pm 

well, it has to be in Chapter 1. as it says you've probably missed it if you're at that point in the game, which is near enough just after chapter 2's beginning town.. so it HAS to be Chapter 1.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:51 pm 

SylarDean wrote:
A few questions about this game that i've had a few people ask me.. I'm guessing people here will know how to answer these.

1. Bongo's Music Room - Apparently if you pay for 500g for tips from the person in the town before the 'Flame Fort' says something about 'Bongo's Music Room' and apparently it's in Fearless..
How do you get into this room exactly? (maybe using Rabbie somehow?)

2. In Fearless - Is there anything special about the dog in the church?

3. Normana - Apparently there is a secret room here too. Do Anyone know anything about this room also?

ANY help on getting these secrets will be much appreciated, the dog one though I have a feeling that it's not incorporated into this snes version of the game. This Xak game is in fact just the first half of the complete first Xak game made previously on other systems.

For "sound test mode" in game (It is necessary to go back to the village of Fearless having passed the third Eat Stone)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:55 am 
Site Admin

Quick reply as I'm on my phone. You need to go back to each town right before you finish chapter one. The doors will both be open with one containing the sound test room and other containing a portrait gallery.

I don't think there is anything special with the dog in the church, sadly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:31 pm 

AH! thanks guys.. I had a feeling that there was nothing much with the dog.. unless something happens in the other version of the games on other systems.
This Snes version is only in fact the first half of the complete 1st full game.

Spoiler! :