Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Post subject: Re: A La Wares Post Here (for now)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:44 pm 

Pete wrote:
DoubleDvideogames wrote:
Perpetuum381 wrote:
When will be the patch released?
2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021?

Dude, that is a super rude thing to say.

I guess he is a troll...

I find it a legit question but very rudely asked, tho I think he might not be a native English speaker. The answer will be the same tho as to every other patch that ever gets worked on here or on another site.. it'll be done when it's done, these projects are a person's spare time hobby.. NOT their life job.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:50 am 

It is asked without tact, in a way which makes it seem like you guys are taking too long. Which you are not. Does not matter if he is a non native speaker, I am married to one myself and she is still polite!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 pm 

DoubleDvideogames wrote:
It is asked without tact, in a way which makes it seem like you guys are taking too long. Which you are not. Does not matter if he is a non native speaker, I am married to one myself and she is still polite!

He's also commented in the Youtube video where the translated intro of SSMS-II is shown. the comment is one week old, approx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A40XBa8BAQk

I also think his apparent "rudeness" is due to not being a native English speaker. I can relate, I'm not native as well. Depending on your English level you can sound really rude. I remember back in the day when I was still learning the language, some of my comments were really strange and surreal sometimes (not that they've turn much better now, haha) :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

Aqualung, the only problem is I told him in another thread that it was rude and just slows us down answering the same pointless question. He obviously didn't listen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Taskforce is obviously right. And like he said, he did tell him before as well about this. The guy was definitely being rude on purpose, it's not a matter of how well you know the English language. Asking in what year the game will be released? It was obviously intended as sarcasm... English isn't my first language either and I never once spoke that way to anyone. It's sarcastic in any language to say something along those lines. In other words, he's sarcastically asking in what year the translation will be released because we're taking too long with it in his opinion. You have to remember, this is free fan work we're doing. Not to mention that we also have a ton of other projects being worked on at the same time as well. We don't get paid at all for this, so saying that we are taking too long with it is uncalled for. It sounds like he's complaining to a company that the delivery of his paid for product is taking too long...

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:31 pm 

well whatever, let's just move on and talk about sumit else cos no matter however we interpret it.. it will be one way to one person and one way to another.. that's the problem with text only message boards, you can never really tell what tone a person means when typing.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12