Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Post subject: Re: Yes friends, the project is back in production once agai
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

4ph wrote:
Dear willbild, you have words that give a lot of warmth to the heart. :P
I, the little Frenchman, have been a keen subscriber to your forum for a very long time and we have shared some things together.
Your projects, YES, will see the light of day, because you are a fantastic team. ;)
Best regards,
4ph.
Indeed, 4ph, we have all been productive, working together and sharing in the building of our patches.

Post subject: Re: Yes friends, the project is back in production once agai
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:09 pm 

Been a long time since I’ve checked in here. Just wanted to reiterate how much I’ve appreciated what you guys have done together. It’s been a lot of fun for me to follow your projects and participate in this forum.

Life is always changing whether good or bad. I always say when it’s good to cherish it. Life is precious and many including myself at times take it for granted. I wish the DD group and their loved ones good health and prosperity. Look forward to what you accomplish in the future. If you look around the community there have been incredibly generous and talented individuals who would love to collaborate and help.

Thanks again for sharing your time and talents with the rest of us. Best of luck in your endeavors. I’ll keep checking back when the craziness in my life allows.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7