Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Complete Bun Location List...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:13 am 

Edit 4 (8/30/18): Forgot to list the location for the Lemuria Bun, so here's v1.3 of the Bun Location Guide. Yeah, I know, the name says it all (LEMURIA Bun), but I did list the name of every other bun location, so I figured that I should also list it here. Anyway, while updating it, I decided to also add another picture showing exactly where the chest is (in relation to the pyramid). Before, I only showed the chest as being "northwest" of the pyramid, so I think it's clearer now. With that, I THINK this will be the last update. I've gone over the guide several times and can't think of anything else that needs correcting/clarifying. If anyone sees anything that's in need of correction or clarification, let me know. The download links (farther down) have been updated.

Edit 3 (8/6/18): Realized that I forgot to list the name of the initial location for the Mandarin Bun (Mama Island), so here's an updated version, v1.2. New download links are further down in this post. Again, if anyone does see anything that needs correcting or clarification, let me know so I can make changes. This will probably be the final update, as I don't see anything else that needs correcting (of course, the way things work out, whenever I say there's nothing left to fix, I'll go ahead and find something else :roll: ).

Edit 2 (7/29/18): Well, it's been about a week since I submitted the file to GameFAQs, and I still have not received any kind of confirmation whatsoever from them. Not even a "Your submission is under review, thank you.", or anything like that. Yeah, I know, GameFAQs is a really big site and they've probably got hundreds (if not thousands) of submissions to go through, but, in this day and age, sending out an automated e-mail is very quick and easy (so no, there's no excuse whatsoever for their complete silence). In any case, I didn't care about submitting it to GameFAQs in the first place, and this post isn't meant to whine about it either...mainly, I'm just posting an update here regarding what happened with my submission to GameFAQs (since several people have suggested I upload some of my guides/lists to GameFAQs). To those people, I say this: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't need or want credit for any of these lists/guides I've written, and if anyone wants to spend their time jumping through GameFAQs' hoops to submit these guides/lists, go right ahead. I only wrote these to help people out, so if anyone wants these files, go ahead and download them. As for me, I will no longer waste time trying to upload anything to GameFAQs. Shame, really, since GameFAQs is a really useful site and more people would be able to find this content more easily. Oh, well...life goes on :)

Edit: Added new download links for v1.1 of the file. Wow...it didn't take long to find something to fix. Reason for the update? I found I was missing a trigger for the Silver Bun, plus I cleaned up a couple of other areas as well.

New download links:
PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cnq9q8v8a ... 3.pdf/file

Doc: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9oaj4ty6a ... .docx/file

Again, if anyone notices any other missing triggers, or anything needs correcting, let me know, and thanks.

Okay, finally finished the complete Bun Location list for G.O.D. Anyone interested in it can download it from here (pdf version):

Link removed and updated above with v1.3 version.

I decided to go with the .pdf file format because Adobe Acrobat handles clickable links better than Word, plus it looks better in Acrobat. The file's about 20 megabytes in size, in case anyone's wondering. The reason the file size is so big is that I decided I wanted to show exactly where each bun is (with pictures), rather than rely on text directions only. For the most part, text directions would have been enough, but there's a few instances where it's just so much easier if you can see a picture.

In case anyone prefers a .docx file, here it is:
Link removed and updated above with v1.3 version.

I double checked everything and I *think* everything's okay, but if anyone sees anything that needs correcting please let me know. Oh, and I submitted it to GameFAQs also, but I guess they'll contact me later to let me know if it's been accepted or rejected.

Post subject: Re: Complete Bun Location List...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:37 am 

Added probably final version of the Bun Location Guide. See post above for changes/download links.