Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
Post subject: Re: Status Update
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Important Update!

1. Some more untranslated text has been dumped and will be sent over to Filler soon, (It's really a VERY small few chunks - nothing serious)

2. The most important news is that I have FINALLY finished my first actual play through of the game and tested it out fully. There are stills bugs awaiting Bongo`'s attention, but the main dialog script has been (nearly) fully formatted and edited. I'm so happy at the moment, and enjoying a little drink to celebrate all this hard work. It's not over, though, as there are still a few parts of the script I need to tweak, and there's the misc files that are maybe 80% tested and edited, and then, there's the Bless Computer text that is needing my attention.. Oh, and the diary log text, too... *Sigh* Nonetheless, this is a big moment in the projects life! Rejoice!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:17 pm 

Draken wrote:
Important Update!

1. Some more untranslated text has been dumped and will be sent over to Filler soon, (It's really a VERY small few chunks - nothing serious)

2. The most important news is that I have FINALLY finished my first actual play through of the game and tested it out fully. There are stills bugs awaiting Bongo`'s attention, but the main dialog script has been (nearly) fully formatted and edited. I'm so happy at the moment, and enjoying a little drink to celebrate all this hard work. It's not over, though, as there are still a few parts of the script I need to tweak, and there's the misc files that are maybe 80% tested and edited, and then, there's the Bless Computer text that is needing my attention.. Oh, and the diary log text, too... *Sigh* Nonetheless, this is a big moment in the projects life! Rejoice!

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks and a thousand times thanks! I'd never grow tired of saying thanks for all the effort you're putting in, guys. As that's the only thing I can do at the moment, if when the time comes you need someone to help betatesting it entirely or partially, just tell me and I'll do what I can.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:36 am 
Site Admin

New Update!

Hacking is looking to be almost complete, and all the bugs I had reported are nearly all squashed. This is a HUGE step in the project's life. There were a few new instances of text needing translations, but nothing major, and I'm waiting on Filler to do his magic. I have started finalizing a few misc files here and there, and I'm hoping to get back to the main dialogue text for my final pass sometimes soon :)

The end is in sight! But still a ways off...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:38 am 

awesome news.. :) can't wait to get to grips with this one, i heard really good things about this game.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
awesome news.. :) can't wait to get to grips with this one, i heard really good things about this game.
Just curious, from whom? I've never heard anyone say anything about this game. It seems completely unknown!

Draken wrote:
New Update!
Hacking is looking to be almost complete, and all the bugs I had reported are nearly all squashed. This is a HUGE step in the project's life. There were a few new instances of text needing translations, but nothing major, and I'm waiting on Filler to do his magic. I have started finalizing a few misc files here and there, and I'm hoping to get back to the main dialogue text for my final pass sometimes soon :)
Awesome! I happened to check this, right as I'm translating the extra GOD text. :) I realized I got sidetracked with Battle Golfer Yui, just because it's kind of fun to translate. The last 25% is kind of tedious though, so GOD is a nice break.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cool! I just sent Draken the insert system for those files you are working on, filler. So far it works as planned. Can't wait for this game to be done. This one was a nice skills test, especially with the Hi-res mode being such a pain to work with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

Bongo` wrote:
Cool! I just sent Draken the insert system for those files you are working on, filler. So far it works as planned. Can't wait for this game to be done. This one was a nice skills test, especially with the Hi-res mode being such a pain to work with.

It's getting exciting! I just handed those files over to Draken. There's still a translation issue he and I were going over in relation to the Bun King, but things must be getting close now.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry about my delays on the graphics. I'm feeling rather terrible right now. But I will get on them this week if I can concentrate to do them at all.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:41 am 
Site Admin

We've been working hard on a TON of graphical/text fixes over the past month. I wanted to show you a few to let all of you on the forums voice some of your opinions on which designs you like best.

1. We have two different edits for the title screen. The first has an added "Growth or Devoluation" which was added to help explain what G.O.D. stands for as it is nowhere to be found in the game. The second is the original one line of text.

2. We have two different takes on how we interpreted the charka screen. The first incorporates symbols taking from the seven chakra in esoteric Indian religions, while the second uses their Sanskrit equivalents. Let us know what you think, and it may sway which we use in the game! (sorry for the big pics)

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:54 am 
Site Admin

Sweet! My vote is for the first title that includes "growth or devolution". I think it makes sense for the patch since most people don't have access to the box like players did originally.

I also think I prefer the first set of symbols for the Chakras. The sanskrit looks nice, but if people need to remember or recognize these symbols, I think the first ones are easier to attach meaning to at a glance.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next