Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Post subject: Re: Status Update
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:44 pm 

Still having no problems, right now I'm playing the game for enjoyment.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 am 

Just beaten GOD. It took me 33 hours to finish. One of the best JRPGs I've played in years due to the interesting storyline. Although it could use a difficulty balancing hack due to the fact it gets hard as balls in the second half of the game. Now that I have beaten it. I would love to play the PSX version in english someday. I hope somebody else takes up the task of translating it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 am 
Site Admin

JeffCotten1989 wrote:
Just beaten GOD. It took me 33 hours to finish. One of the best JRPGs I've played in years due to the interesting storyline. Although it could use a difficulty balancing hack due to the fact it gets hard as balls in the second half of the game. Now that I have beaten it. I would love to play the PSX version in english someday. I hope somebody else takes up the task of translating it.
Jeff, if you found any typographical errors, misspellings, text overruns, etc., did you make a note of them, pull screenshots, and forward them for attention through our Mantis bug-reporting system?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 am 
Site Admin

Glad you enjoyed it! So... as Wildbill said, let me know on the tracker what needs fixing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:01 am 

I don't feel the purpose of a fan translation patch is to alter game balance - cheats exist and anyone can use 'em if they feel like it. It's great to witness this project chugging along near its finish line!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:56 am 

Woah, that was fast; I got quite engrossed in it too, but probably haven't even reached the 1/4rd point yet. :shock: I did report some stuff though. Found more, but I'll have to reorganize notes, to report everything properly. Good news is that pretty much everything I noticed thus far has been text-related. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:19 pm 

hausen wrote:
I don't feel the purpose of a fan translation patch is to alter game balance - cheats exist and anyone can use 'em if they feel like it. It's great to witness this project chugging along near its finish line!

The game experiences bugs if you try to use cheats. At first I thought it was the patch but I turned them off and that fixed it.

Last edited by JeffCotten1989 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:21 pm 

MariusB wrote:
Woah, that was fast; I got quite engrossed in it too, but probably haven't even reached the 1/4rd point yet. :shock: I did report some stuff though. Found more, but I'll have to reorganize notes, to report everything properly. Good news is that pretty much everything I noticed thus far has been text-related. :)

It's amazing how much you can get out of a game if you pull a all-nighter. I used fast foward to zoom most through most of the random battles. I'm thinking about playing through it again, this time I'm going to find all of the items.

Last edited by JeffCotten1989 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:22 pm 

This game had one of the best final battles I've seen in a RPG.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:31 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
JeffCotten1989 wrote:
Jeff, if you found any typographical errors, misspellings, text overruns, etc., did you make a note of them, pull screenshots, and forward them for attention through our Mantis bug-reporting system?

I took a few screenshots of a few issue here and there. I'm going to play through the game again to find more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next