Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Post subject: Status Update
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Just wanted to let people know where the project stands as there hasn't been any front page news since it was first announced. Honestly, the translation is taking far longer than I expected initially, but things are still underway. I'd say the main dialogue text stands at somewhere near 85% complete. That just leaves all the other text (menus/diary entries/etc), which you have seen me working on here in the forum. Recently, I asked Filler to give me a hand with the remaining MISC text, so I hope that it will help speed things along.

More to come later as the project moves ahead.

Post subject: Re: Status Update
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Just wanted to let people know where the project stands as there hasn't been any front page news since it was first announced. Honestly, the translation is taking far longer than I expected initially, but things are still underway. I'd say the main dialogue text stands at somewhere near 85% complete. That just leaves all the other text (menus/diary entries/etc), which you have seen me working on here in the forum. Recently, I asked Filler to give me a hand with the remaining MISC text, so I hope that it will help speed things along.

More to come later as the project moves ahead.
Yup, nothing like that good ol' country feelin' of one moving ahead. Danged real life! But we're getting there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Quick update for all you patient forks out there: The translation is moving once again towards completion; though, there is still a bit of work to be done. With GalaxyRobo nearing the end of its beta cycle, I've been going (maybe for the fifth time) over many of the script files that I have. I feel very confident that the game will be worth the wait, and I only wish that it could be available sooner.

Stay posted!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm 

Nice! This one caught my attention quite a bit, so any news is good news!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Quick update for all you patient forks out there: The translation is moving once again towards completion; though, there is still a bit of work to be done. With GalaxyRobo nearing the end of its beta cycle, I've been going (maybe for the fifth time) over many of the script files that I have. I feel very confident that the game will be worth the wait, and I only wish that it could be available sooner.

Stay posted!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:35 am 

Hey, haven't been around for ages, but just wanted to say thanks for working on this game, it looks great! :D

Also: is there a forum where you guys accept ideas for potential upcoming SNES projects?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:57 am 
Site Admin

Feel free to post ideas in the Group Related Discussion board. Probably the best place for them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:14 pm 
Site Admin

Hey, Yuka! This project has been stuck in translation hell for me... I try and try to push it along, but it's slow going (not blaming any one person). It has taken far, far longer than I first anticipated, so I'm sorry that I don't have anything positive to say. I can tell you that we have about 90% of the dialogue fully translated, but getting the rest of the translation workload complete seems like it's going to take a bit more time... :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:49 pm 

Draken wrote:
Hey, Yuka! This project has been stuck in translation hell for me... I try and try to push it along, but it's slow going (not blaming any one person). It has taken far, far longer than I first anticipated, so I'm sorry that I don't have anything positive to say. I can tell you that we have about 90% of the dialogue fully translated, but getting the rest of the translation workload complete seems like it's going to take a bit more time... :(

AWWWWW! Shucks! *CRIES* i'm glad u guys took this project on, this game looks brilliant :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

I feel like I've said this before, but I'm really happy to report that Filler has been making lots of progress helping out with translations. He's been working like a machine over the past few days. On top of that, Bongo` has inserted a new dialogue font into the game. Have a look and let us know what you think. Remember that fonts are always subject to change, and we really care what you all think about the fonts we use!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next