Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
Post subject: Re: Status Update
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:21 am 
Site Admin

Sure, I'd be happy to give a pretty spoiler-free idea of what to expect. The following is what happens in the game's introduction, so I don't really think it would count as being a spoiler.

The game starts out with a little boy, Gen, who leaves home on bike for his Gradma's house during summer vacation. On the way, however, he stumbles upon an artifact in a cave, and at roughly the same time, the alien apocalypse occurs. Gen experiences some form of amnesia and wakes up about 10 years later in, what's left of, Tokyo. Gen then goes on to travel the world, fight the aliens, and discover the aliens' true purpose.

Hope that gives yo some idea of what to expect from the story ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:05 am 

Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:01 am 

Draken wrote:
Sure, I'd be happy to give a pretty spoiler-free idea of what to expect. The following is what happens in the game's introduction, so I don't really think it would count as being a spoiler.

The game starts out with a little boy, Gen, who leaves home on bike for his Gradma's house during summer vacation. On the way, however, he stumbles upon an artifact in a cave, and at roughly the same time, the alien apocalypse occurs. Gen experiences some form of amnesia and wakes up about 10 years later in, what's left of, Tokyo. Gen then goes on to travel the world, fight the aliens, and discover the aliens' true purpose.

Hope that gives yo some idea of what to expect from the story ;)

This sounds like a cross between tv shows.. "The Walking Dead" and "Falling Skies" lol, interesting!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hello all.
@Draken: I see the activity, but I can't get to it right away. I will be hopefully getting back around to it as soon as possible. I have completed three summer courses, and now I am about to take on three fall courses which are core classes. :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:22 am 
Site Admin

Keep focusing on your classes, buddy! I'll let these reports pile up, but just ignore them until you get some free time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Keep focusing on your classes, buddy! I'll let these reports pile up, but just ignore them until you get some free time.

I get so tempted to try and work on them but I know I will need to work them all to compketion. That is the problem. :(

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:12 am 
Site Admin

Hehe, I know how you feel. I get in the same zone when I start working. I tend to push myself really hard to get things done. Honestly, I really should have done something like this as a real job.

For those of you reading who have no idea what we are talking about, I've been making my (let's hope) final play through of the first half of the game (haven't even played second half... ever!) and I'm finalizing the script as I go and catching all bugs for Bongo` to check. On our internal bug tracker, the list of things to fix is starting to get a little long ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Small update: Script and initial testing is somewhere near 75%. Loving the game and having a ball editing/writing the story.

Edit: Also really considering putting together an MSU1 patch using the slightly-upgraded tracks from the PSX remake. Stay tuned!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 am 

Draken wrote:
Small update: Script and initial testing is somewhere near 75%. Loving the game and having a ball editing/writing the story.

Edit: Also really considering putting together an MSU1 patch using the slightly-upgraded tracks from the PSX remake. Stay tuned!

YESSS!!! Progress made in one of your projects is always good news. Thank you very much for all the effort you're putting, Draken.

I take a look at this page every few days in case there's any notification of progress in your current projects, guys ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:00 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the support! Sorry we've been so quiet (and QUITE inactive) for the past year or more... I can tell you, though, that some things are starting to move again behind the curtain. We have Princess Minerva back on track, and there may be a few other things that are starting to ramp up again, so I hope you'll forgive us for not been more vocal.

Oh, and back on the subject of MSU1 support for G.O.D... If anyone knows how to rip song tracks from a PSX game, please let me know... I've tried a few programs, but I've been running into dead ends. I'd love to support the feature if I am able to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next