Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Would you guys mind....?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:54 am 

Hi,

Would you guys mind if I record the first hour or so of this game for my YT channel? it could drum up some interest in it for you guys. I currently have beta v0.99 which WB sent me but havent heard back from him in weeks to mails I have sent him. Anyone asking on YT where they can get the patch I can direct them here for more info.

Thanks

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Would you guys mind....?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

I've sent him an e-mail to see if I get a response and telling him that you're trying to reach him. I'd rather not give you a yes or no on a project I'm not involved in. If need be, the group will discuss it, but give it a bit more time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:30 am 

taskforce wrote:
I've sent him an e-mail to see if I get a response and telling him that you're trying to reach him. I'd rather not give you a yes or no on a project I'm not involved in. If need be, the group will discuss it, but give it a bit more time.

Thanks,

The last email I sent to him asking about this he said he would send me over the newest version of the patch but then I think v0.99 IS the newest version you guys have, which is the version I have which WB sent to me before. I assume he was probably okay with me doing an hour or so video to showcase the game's status BUT I really don't want to do it unless I have a definite YES from WB or you guy, you know.. don't want to be a dick and release content of your hard work you guys have done on this game, i have a lot of respect in that sense. Either way, let me know when you can :) and thanks for the time to try and get a response from WB, I hope he's okay.

PS: Just to be clear also, I wouldn't record the ending or anything like that, I only record the first hour / hour and half from the start of the game, that's it.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:19 am 
Site Admin

I've e-mailed him twice, still waiting for a reply. Lets give it some more time. Hopefully all is well with Wildbill. Unfortunately, he is the only one that has the latest work on these games.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:14 pm 

taskforce wrote:
I've e-mailed him twice, still waiting for a reply. Lets give it some more time. Hopefully all is well with Wildbill. Unfortunately, he is the only one that has the latest work on these games.

Np, thanks for trying.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:28 pm 
Site Admin

I've heard from Wildbill. He's OK but been really busy. He is having trouble finding the latest rom (Not sure which computer he had it on) but he will recreate it by adding the latest handful of fixes and send it along for you as soon as he can.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:08 pm 

taskforce wrote:
I've heard from Wildbill. He's OK but been really busy. He is having trouble finding the latest rom (Not sure which computer he had it on) but he will recreate it by adding the latest handful of fixes and send it along for you as soon as he can.

Awesome, glad everything is okay with WB.

Thanks again.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
taskforce wrote:

Thanks again.
Yep, I'm still kickin', SylarDean. We released it within about two days of me finding my lost work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:33 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
taskforce wrote:

Thanks again.
Yep, I'm still kickin', SylarDean. We released it within about two days of me finding my lost work.

Nice to see you pop back WB. Umm...? that's an earlier version..? I have an old version you sent me via email like over a year ago, and it's... v0.99 it has all the .txt documents in there of the entire script, also all YOUR work of where chests and stuff is located.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:53 am 

Some maybe there is an even better version of the game already out there! :roll: