Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Post subject: Re: SSMS-II enters in-house beta testing
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Pete wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
I'm too busy trying to get Bongo` to hack two brand new RPGs for us to work on!

Wildbill, please, give us a little hint here! :roll:
Well, one of them is NOT DQ-VI. Wish it was!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:34 pm 

Swordmaster wrote:
::slow clap:: Bravo, Wildbill. That was awesome. I was reading Dark's dialogue just now, after the events of Jocque's Circus at Galahar. When I saw the words, "stealth translates", I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to squeeze in all the names Dynamic Designs used to go by?" Several lines of dialogue later, I am impressed. You are indeed a genius, sir. Even Aeon Genesis, though? Aren't they still active?

They released patches for the five Great Battle games earlier this year, and Gideon has been giving updates on long-running projects as well as announced Hero Senki for translation. He's also talked about getting Masokishin wrapped up. That one's been announced as being in beta.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:38 pm 

Two unannounced RPGs..... I'll hope for Verne World and Legend of Heroes: Dragon Slayer 2

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:13 pm 

Sorry, Wildbill, I wasn't clear enough in Issue #0000601, about the Secret Seed.
Spoiler! :
If you talk to everyone in the Bar, then talk to the guy in the Seed Shop, then talk to the guy in the center of town, he will tell you the Secret Seed is available to buy in the Seed Shop. Then you buy the Secret Seed for 5000 Pearls, and it grows into a beanstalk. However... if you don't talk to the guy in the center of town, but you do change your town theme to Tropical, then buy the Sun Seed for 300 Pearls, it will not grow into a Sunflower like it normally does. Instead of the Sunflower graphic, you get the beanstalk! You don't even have to water it an extra time, like you do with the Secret Seed. lol, it makes no sense, but I repeated my steps, and it happened again. I didn't try any other themes, but I know it doesn't work with the Japanese theme. Unless, you just have to change your theme to something else besides what it already was. In may case, I was already using the Japanese theme.

I'm not saying this is something that needs fixing, it's just really strange.

Edit: In Issue #0000578: Menu issues, Notes: Wildbill: "Have heard nothing more on this..." I report that all of these issues are fixed.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 am 
Site Admin

ultpaladin wrote:
Two unannounced RPGs..... I'll hope for Verne World and Legend of Heroes: Dragon Slayer 2
I will not announce yet, but as of today, Bongo` is VERY close to cracking them wide open! I'm excited at what I see.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:18 am 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
Sorry, Wildbill, I wasn't clear enough in Issue #0000601, about the Secret Seed.
Spoiler! :
If you talk to everyone in the Bar, then talk to the guy in the Seed Shop, then talk to the guy in the center of town, he will tell you the Secret Seed is available to buy in the Seed Shop. Then you buy the Secret Seed for 5000 Pearls, and it grows into a beanstalk. However... if you don't talk to the guy in the center of town, but you do change your town theme to Tropical, then buy the Sun Seed for 300 Pearls, it will not grow into a Sunflower like it normally does. Instead of the Sunflower graphic, you get the beanstalk! You don't even have to water it an extra time, like you do with the Secret Seed. lol, it makes no sense, but I repeated my steps, and it happened again. I didn't try any other themes, but I know it doesn't work with the Japanese theme. Unless, you just have to change your theme to something else besides what it already was. In may case, I was already using the Japanese theme.

I'm not saying this is something that needs fixing, it's just really strange.

Edit: In Issue #0000578: Menu issues, Notes: Wildbill: "Have heard nothing more on this..." I report that all of these issues are fixed.
Sounds like you have discovered some "secrets"!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:02 am 

Wildbill wrote:
Well, one of them is NOT DQ-VI. Wish it was!

This will happen. The ultimate English version of DQ6. In the meantime I keep on enjoying your other work. And I'm curious about the two unannounced projects, of course!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:19 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
ultpaladin wrote:
I will not announce yet, but as of today, Bongo` is VERY close to cracking them wide open! I'm excited at what I see.

Oh, they are cracked and dumped. :) Just waiting on translation support. Structures built, all is working as it stands.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:23 am 
Site Admin

ultpaladin wrote:

I had this game hacked ages ago. Lack of translation support again. :(

Attachments:
VW(E)_00001.png
VW(E)_00001.png [ 12.75 KiB | Viewed 13363 times ]
VW(E)_00000.png
VW(E)_00000.png [ 9.4 KiB | Viewed 13363 times ]
VW(E)_00003.png
VW(E)_00003.png [ 9.84 KiB | Viewed 13363 times ]
VW(E)_00006.png
VW(E)_00006.png [ 5.9 KiB | Viewed 13363 times ]
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 pm 

Well good luck finding a translator. Hopefully the game is distinct enough that maybe it will spark someone's interest.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next