Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Ssms2 Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 am 

Hey guys, just wondering how this is coming along? been chugging along on its sanctuary page getting more
stuff added to it, the "My Town" guide I have put up is driving me insane.. though it's choc 'o' block FULL of
information now, still a little more needs to be added into it but that wont take an hour or so to finish off.

So... anyone having the pleasure to play this game and has any secrets they'd like to share to add into the
sanctuary please leave messages here and I will look into adding it.

Question: One of the npc's mention.. "A pond near woods has hidden steps in them".. anyone know exactly
what that is relating too? iv'e searched everywhere for this pond but cant seem to find it. Anyone know
exactly where this is?

http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/super-s ... i--ii.html

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Ssms2 Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering how this is coming along? been chugging along on its sanctuary page getting more
stuff added to it, the "My Town" guide I have put up is driving me insane.. though it's choc 'o' block FULL of
information now, still a little more needs to be added into it but that wont take an hour or so to finish off.

So... anyone having the pleasure to play this game and has any secrets they'd like to share to add into the

Question: One of the npc's mention.. "A pond near woods has hidden steps in them".. anyone know exactly
what that is relating too? iv'e searched everywhere for this pond but cant seem to find it. Anyone know
exactly where this is?

I have a lot of work piled up in front of this. I do seem to recall that mystery or one very similar. I believe a major event must take place before that one gets revealed. Depending on how far you've played, you may not have seen it yet. I do hope you haven't played up to the sport where I left off.

We'll get there eventually. It's been another year of unexpected events regarding family matters but not as busy or as complicated as last year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:21 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

exactly where this is?

I have a lot of work piled up in front of this. I do seem to recall that mystery or one very similar. I believe a major event must take place before that one gets revealed. Depending on how far you've played, you may not have seen it yet. I do hope you haven't played up to the sport where I left off.

We'll get there eventually. It's been another year of unexpected events regarding family matters but not as busy or as complicated as last year.

yeah im aware that you was absent for a while bill.. glad things are sorting themselves out for you now though.
I'm at the point where
Spoiler! :
i just got Dragobird, and now have to fly up to the floating continent,

not sure how far off that is to the point of which your at with this patch. I have a TON things i need to send you
once i get to the point i can't play any further, loads of text errors, graphical errors, etc that i have screen shot
pics for you, amongst a lot of other things and thoughts in there. I'll send you a link to that file full of stuff once
i cant get no further in the patch I have. I'm hoping to get on the Aretha 1+2 testing side of things, like what you
have enabled me to do with this game.. once things get back in motion again with you guys.

I have a question about this game for you though..
Spoiler! :
Do you have a full list of the quiz questions + answers? that i could have? just so i can compare to the ones
I have made a quiz page for on the sanctuary, i think i have listed like 51/52 questions+answers so far.. just
wondering if there's any i have missed, though i spent a GOOD 3 hours repeating that quiz over and over. here's a
link to the quiz page.. http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/ssms2-- ... swers.html

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:06 am 

SylarDean wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
exactly where this is?

yeah im aware that you was absent for a while bill.. glad things are sorting themselves out for you now though.
I'm at the point where
Spoiler! :

not sure how far off that is to the point of which your at with this patch.

The hint does not apply to where you are at yet. Soon though :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 am 

gerb wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
exactly where this is?

I'm at the point where
Spoiler! :

not sure how far off that is to the point of which your at with this patch.

The hint does not apply to where you are at yet. Soon though :twisted:

Yeah, i gathered it's at the place where you get rumiella's Barrier spell from, or am I wrong?

Spoiler! :