Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: More Goodies - Box and Dox Coming - But for Now...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:33 am 

SylarDean wrote:
WELL! the removal of the white boxes with the Japanese text in was a LOT easier than what I expected it to be.
In ANY case.. they are now all removed and retitled the areas as they are said to be by gerb :) thanks for the
translations dude. I ALSO managed to erase that damn annoying crease that was above Hell Valley Excavation.
I'm quite pleased with myself on how that maps turning out :) *goes and buys a Prawn Cocktail*

Spoiler! :

WOW, how did you do that!? Did you use cloning or masking in Photoshop or similar tool? How did you make it look like those tiny white text boxes weren't even there at all in the first place?!
Also, a prawn cocktail, really? Very well, I might have to try/make it...
Also what about those remaining brown text boxes that you have not yet translated?

Post subject: Re: More Goodies - Box and Dox Coming - But for Now...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 am 

ObiKKa wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
WELL! the removal of the white boxes with the Japanese text in was a LOT easier than what I expected it to be.
In ANY case.. they are now all removed and retitled the areas as they are said to be by gerb :) thanks for the
translations dude. I ALSO managed to erase that damn annoying crease that was above Hell Valley Excavation.
I'm quite pleased with myself on how that maps turning out :) *goes and buys a Prawn Cocktail*

Spoiler! :

WOW, how did you do that!? Did you use cloning or masking in Photoshop or similar tool? How did you make it look like those tiny white text boxes weren't even there at all in the first place?!
Also, a prawn cocktail, really? Very well, I might have to try/make it...
Also what about those remaining brown text boxes that you have not yet translated?

haha.. I only used MS Paint.. lol. I used to do a lot of pixel work for people who made games using rpg makers a couple of years back
so i'm pretty good at editing things pixel wise, though it's been a long time since I did any editing. I think I might have found my calling
in a way I can help you guys out more often.. edit official game maps to english, amongst beta testing and making sanctuaries for games.
"Prawn Cocktail" was a little reference to Poyon.. HIS fav food.. lmao, I can't actually stand prawns >.< YUCK! AS for hte other boxes NOT
filled in yet.. i'm still testing the game through with the patch version I have so as I reach those places I will fill them in :) it WILL be
completed don't you worry about that, I think the hardest part of editing this map was the removal of all the creases where the map had
been folded, especially thjat creas that was just above hell valley excavation. I was shocked at how easy the masking/removal of the white
boxes actually was.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.