Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: SSMS-II Unveiled - The First Video demo - Introduction
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:58 pm 
Site Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A40XBa8BAQk&feature=youtu.be

Post subject: Re: SSMS-II Unveiled - The First Video demo - Introduction
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 am 

It looks great! I've seen a few references or in-jokes about the first game, which are awesome too.

Kupi levels up REALLY fast here.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:02 pm 

Is there any way of knowing if any progress is being made on this game? The silence is a little unsettling.... Heh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Actually, real life has gotten in the way of progress on many of our projects in recent years. None of us are spring chickens anymore (lets just say the entire group is well past our teens and leave it there), and with more age comes more responsibilities. And sadly the older you get, the greater the number of responsibilities become it seems. However, with that said, things are starting to improve for us and work is starting to resume on projects. First off will be Princess Minerva, that is moving along again now, and once that one is wrapped up, Wildbill will continue on these other projects he has lined up. I'm not sure which order he'll work on them in, but rest assured they will get done unless something totally unforeseen happens. Thanks for following us, and please be patient, spare time is just at a premium for us lately but we are trying to work on it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:15 am 

Hehehe, I'm one of those who are waiting for this game with anticipation :) I really enjoyed the first part, the "retro" nes rpg feel mixed with the snes graphics was incredibly well done in my opinion. I hope I can see how this new episode unfolds, if it's kind of a continuation of the first one or a totally new story.

Really thank you for all your efforts, for all these gems which you guys already translated and for the ones which are yet to come ;)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:32 am 

i've been working on playing on a V0.88 beta version of the game, going through it testing for bugs etc.. whilst building the games sanctuary page on my website.
unfortunately all the bugs, issues, errors etc I have found are on my main PC which is out of commission for the time being, need to buy a new CPU processor
chip for it :(

I WILL say this, if you're a fan of the first game you are defo gona love getting to play this one once the D-D team has released it's full patch. :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:13 am 

SylarDean wrote:
I WILL say this, if you're a fan of the first game you are defo gona love getting to play this one once the D-D team has released it's full patch. :)

I'm sure of it, hehehe. Did you manage to finish your playthrough of the beta translation, SylarDean? This, Tengai Makyou and Tenshi no Uta are the games I'm looking forward the most, currently. I Have a real craving for old school snes jrpgs :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 am 

Definitely one of the top games being worked on here by you guys. It feels, looks, sounds and plays like a solid classic with much effort put by the creators into it - this is evident even after just playing a few hours of the orig game.

What a huge soundtrack too, almost each area has its own music. Graphically it's also up there with the best overall - I did feel the sprites could have been better though: they pretty much retain the style from the first snes game without improving them to match the rest of the updated graphics. Keeping fingers crossed you might find some time to work on this... this year 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:02 am 

akualung wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

I'm sure of it, hehehe. Did you manage to finish your playthrough of the beta translation, SylarDean? This, Tengai Makyou and Tenshi no Uta are the games I'm looking forward the most, currently. I Have a real craving for old school snes jrpgs :)

Having literally ONLY just got my PC fixed, this last week, I have not got back to playing this just yet. I certainly will though, i'm pretty sure I was probably nearing the end of where the patch I have is, I'm sure Wildbill said once that it's NOT fully completed in terms of translation. At least I can now send over all the issues I had found with my play through in a .ZIP file to him when he finally requests them now, which makes me happy.

I'm certainly with you on looking forward to playing Far East of Eden and Tenshi no Uta also, they both look like they are going to be great games.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:06 pm 

Is it necessary to play through the first Super Shell Monster Story to better understand the plot for this one?