Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this SSMS-II Stamp Guide...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 pm 

After finishing the SSMS-II enemy guide, I needed to take a break from SSMS-II. Not that I'm tired of the game, mind you, it's more like I was feeling burned out after working on the same thing for so long. Anyway, after a couple of weeks, I remembered I said I'd also whip up a stamp guide, so here it is:

Super Shell Monsters II - Stamp Guide: https://www.mediafire.com/file/98rjnre7 ... e.pdf/file
This is a .pdf version and, of the three versions of the stamp guide, this one is the nicest one. The only problem is that it uses layers, so if your pdf viewer of choice doesn't support layers, then it probably won't work as intended. It should work fine in Acrobat, though.

Super Shell Monsters II - Stamp Guide (ALT): https://www.mediafire.com/file/yqs1uri1 ... Guide+(ALT).pdf/file
This .pdf version does not use any fancy layers, so it should work with any pdf viewer.

Super Shell Monsters II - Stamp Guide (ALT): https://www.mediafire.com/file/wuzh5c7c ... Guide+(ALT).docx/file
Finally, here's a .docx file, for those who prefer this format. You can thank the folks at Redmond for the file size bloat (out of all three formats, the .docx takes up the most space).

Initially, I thought only stamp #22, in Jem Village, was the only stamp that could be missed, but I found that there's a a total of three stamps that can be missed:
Stamp #4, in Pantana Village
Stamp #10, in Galahar Village
Stamp #22, in Jem Village

This information is also in the stamp guide, of course. If anyone has any questions or comments, post here.

With that, I'm off to resume my break from SSMS-II :D .

Post subject: Re: It's dangerous to go alone! Take this SSMS-II Stamp Guid
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:44 pm 

Always appreciated, Bwah! Looks great :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:34 am 

midget35 wrote:
Always appreciated, Bwah! Looks great :)

Thank you! It took me way too long to finish that .pdf file, but if it's working properly, then it was time well spent. Anyway, a game as great as Super Shell Monsters Story II deserves it :D

In case anyone was wondering, I do realize that most board regulars have probably already cleared the game, but this guide might help new players. Happy gaming!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:58 am 

Yeah it looks great, gratz Bwah.

For anyone wanting to use the top .pdf file you don't need any fancy program or anything.. just drag and drop the file into a new tab on Google.. it'll open the document for you as Google has a built in .pdf reader.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:10 am 

SylarDean wrote:

For anyone wanting to use the top .pdf file you don't need any fancy program or anything.. just drag and drop the file into a new tab on Google.. it'll open the document for you as Google has a built in .pdf reader.

Thanks, SylarDean! And thanks for the tip, also...I didn't know Google could open .pdf files (I mainly use offline tools). Still, it's good to know. Before I uploaded the guide, I tried opening the first .pdf in different pdf viewers, but only Acrobat displayed it correctly (not exactly surprising, as it was made using Acrobat). That's the main reason for the notice above, btw...I didn't want anyone to try opening it in a different pdf viewer, only to have it not work/display correctly.

Personally, I don't like it when I *have* to use a specific program to view a file correctly, hence the different versions. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:56 pm 

Bwah117 wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

Thanks, SylarDean! And thanks for the tip, also...I didn't know Google could open .pdf files (I mainly use offline tools). Still, it's good to know. Before I uploaded the guide, I tried opening the first .pdf in different pdf viewers, but only Acrobat displayed it correctly (not exactly surprising, as it was made using Acrobat). That's the main reason for the notice above, btw...I didn't want anyone to try opening it in a different pdf viewer, only to have it not work/display correctly.

Personally, I don't like it when I *have* to use a specific program to view a file correctly, hence the different versions. Thanks again!

NP! most people don't realize Google has the ability to open .pdf files so you're not the only one there, now you know :) might make things easier for you in the future.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.