Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Post subject: Re: We have released. This topic is for post-release feedbac
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:06 pm 

Just completed this gem of a game. My usual, heart-felt thanks to the whole team for this wonderful translation.

I found very few mistakes, all of which have been covered by the very diligent tester on this forum :)

I must say that if it weren't for the ott encounter rate, this game would go down as a top 20 all-time snes game. It's still absolutely wonderful. I would urge any rpg fan to play it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

midget35 wrote:
Just completed this gem of a game. My usual, heart-felt thanks to the whole team for this wonderful translation.

I found very few mistakes, all of which have been covered by the very diligent tester on this forum :)

I must say that if it weren't for the ott encounter rate, this game would go down as a top 20 all-time snes game. It's still absolutely wonderful. I would urge any rpg fan to play it.
Quite pleased you enjoyed it. It’s our pleasure to share it with the gaming world.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:39 am 

Finally finished compiling a list of enemies, and that means I've also finished the report with the latest issues found. Here is the download link:

Report 18: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xlqvj8eg ... Report+18+[F8C3045E].zip/file

Now I just need to go through all the enemy data and reorganize it so it's in a more presentable state. I've also updated the post on page 4 of this thread with this link, that way all the links are on the same page.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:44 am 

Think it will be release this summer?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

The game has been released already. You can find it on the project page or in the download section.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:17 pm 

@taskforce: I'm not sure, but I *think* he might have been referring to an updated version, with fixes/corrections. That's the main reason I didn't initially answer, since, if that's what the poster meant, I can't really say. Maybe he'll pop in a little later and clarify his question.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Bwah117 wrote:
@taskforce: I'm not sure, but I *think* he might have been referring to an updated version, with fixes/corrections. That's the main reason I didn't initially answer, since, if that's what the poster meant, I can't really say. Maybe he'll pop in a little later and clarify his question.

That is possible, if that is the case, unfortunately there is no time table that can be given for any such release. Most of us involved in the core of the group are having to deal with other obligations and issues which leaves us no time to invest in projects recently. As always, we hope this improves soon but who knows when exactly that will be.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8