Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 2:18 am 

Okay so as you guys know, i'm creating the SSmS Sanctuary, BUT.. i'm missing things that I really need to finish the sanctuary off,
so if anyone can help.. it's MOST appreciated.

What's Needed:

Last Helper's location, how to get him. (ALL I know is when you summon him he's a merchant that you can buy/sell things too).

Poyon Skills: Apparently there's a FEW i'm missing, i have found 14 of them.. so if you have any listed below please let me know
what monster and where the monster is located, thanks. These are the ones apparently i'm missing.. Rock Spike, Fire Breath,
Sonic Boom, Lucent Ray, MP Drain, H20 Barrier, Hypnosis, and.. Slow Bubble.

I think that's ALL for now, so on with writing up the guide for the game.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 9:49 am 

I was going to play now, do you know where I should start looking? Right now i'm just at the "pyramid" after going through Shell Village's cave (The part with the robots and all that).

In any case I'll try to check everything I see.

WAIT, I've just got an idea! I'll put everything in spoilers just in case!
Spoiler! :
-Does weird science-

Okay, after doing a horrible job at translating the japanese wikipedia article of the game, it says:
A lazy guy with a terrible Google Translations Job wrote:
Hekemeke
Shellfish beast to become fellow by complete domination of the stamp rally. Can you at any time to sell the item and just call on the field.

It seems to be the reward for all the stamps? Or maybe involves some kind of speed running thing?

I looked in a few japanese websites, and it seems that there are 27 stamps, or at least, all of them have only 27.

Maybe he's just the reward for 27 Stamps, ignoring how much time you spend.

About Poyon Skills...
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl ... shell.html

This thing says that Rock Spike can be learnt from an enemy named "Gun Lock"... Maybe that can give us an idea of what monster could be.

It also mentions the thing that Wikipedia says about the last helper.

I'm sorry for not being able to offer better help.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Got about two minutes before the continuing wedding-related swirl consumes me again, but at least we survived the ceremony and reception last night.

Spoiler! :
Last helper, I believe you must have all of the stamps, then you check in at Sandside with the stamp booth clerk who says how fantastic a job stamp-collecting you did, and you have found them all. All of a sudden the guy is in your menu.

I thought I wrote it in the game to make it more clear someone was joining you when you talked to the person who triggered the helper. Right now, off the top, I'm sort of getting SSMS-I and SSMS-II stamp-collecting activities mixed up.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:29 pm 

thanks guys, I thought it might be something to do with the stamp cards, how to get the last helper.

As for poyon skills... these are puzzling me.. lol.. well, hopefully i'll find some more now on my second
playthrough or the walkthrough/guide, My theory IS -
Spoiler! :
there has to be more to find on the first world,
before the flood, because there's only 3 i have found there and that seems a little little low compared
to the flooded world.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:05 pm 

Most probably it has something to do with your idea.

In fact I got Magic Light by pure total luck, as i've only seen once the enemy that gives such spell and it's there for very little time.

What I find more incredible is that the internet, THE INTERNET,, in all it's stupidity and pointless ammount of info in all things you could ever imagine, would have so little info about a videogame that had quite enough attention from the japanese public, enough to have several webs talking about it, having info like a wiki or guide, enough to have it's own OFFICIAL PLAYER GUIDE, but never this particular thing.

It just baffles me.

about the stamp cards i'll add something in the spoilers:
Spoiler! :
By the way man, I think you can still get the stamp cards once some places sunk, because I remember getting one of the stamps that way, the one in Lamile, if I recall correctly. Some towns or caves even have new places to explore, like the village you can give a name after you defeat Dogler! (That one yo find destroyed, and then is rebuilt).

Go with your submarine and stand above the city/cave/whatever, and choose to go down. Your characters will use special gear to walk underwater.

You can even explore a sunken ship that I thought it was just for decoration, but it even has items inside!

I swear that my jaw dropped when i saw all this was possible, and that the developers actually took all this in consideration.

My mind was blown away for seeing this in such an old game. I love when it happens, it defies video game logic.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm 

I cant get the one card :( it's in the temple where you have to use 5 items in each head-statue, that place underwater
disappears and you cant get into it unfortunately :( so THAT card is a MUST GET cos you wont get all 27 cards if you
miss it and the flood happens. It shows the actual temple under water if your on the world map, but when you go
under the water the temple disappears :( The games designers probably did that on purpose to make you have to play
through the game again if you missed it first time around and didn't get last helper either, for replay value.

AND YES! considering this game and all it's hype.. you'd think there WOULD BE MORE info/wiki on this game but there's
totally SOD ALL! (other than a little Japanese stuff) that's one of the reasons I chose this game to be my FIRST sanctuary.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:08 pm 
Site Admin

I have added a sanctuary logo that is hyperlinkable below the release news story on the home page.

This may not be the most elegant format, sizing, and introduction method, but a lot of people don't visit the forums. In the meantime I felt we needed to include it right away so that newly arriving browsers could have immediate knowledge of its existence. I have invited all gamers to provide inputs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:04 am 

Wildbill wrote:
I have added a sanctuary logo that is hyperlinkable below the release news story on the home page.

This may not be the most elegant format, sizing, and introduction method, but a lot of people don't visit the forums. In the meantime I felt we needed to include it right away so that newly arriving browsers could have immediate knowledge of its existence. I have invited all gamers to provide inputs.

AH! awesome Wildbill, thank you for doing that.. looks a bit BIG though, maybe i can see if there's some kind of siggy creator
that I could find on the net to create a smaller one, problem is i'm pretty awful at creating siggys .. lol (just look at mine.. just
a screenshot) wot about this? too flashy?

If you wanna use that one instead, just click it, it'll take you to all it's different links.

Spoiler! :

Last edited by SylarDean on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:17 am 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

AH! awesome Wildbill, thank you for doing that.. looks a bit BIG though, maybe i can see if there's some kind of siggy creator
that I could find on the net to create a smaller one, problem is i'm pretty awful at creating siggys .. lol (just look at mine.. just
a screenshot)
Well, make me any size frisket you think blends in well with the graphics. I do prefer that the words "Super Shell Monsters Story" are prominently displayed in the layout. I can switch graphics in seconds once I have one in hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:22 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

a screenshot)
Well, make me any size frisket you think blends in well with the graphics. I do prefer that the words "Super Shell Monsters Story" are prominently displayed in the layout. I can switch graphics in seconds once I have one in hand.

What bout the one above?

Spoiler! :