Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post subject: Re: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:15 pm 

THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED!

thanks to Swordmaster for finding it's use.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean, the e-mail I mentioned cannot be accessed through the site. One must use either the cloud browser our provider gives us or a standalone mail browser and download to a PC's hard drive. You may also access our e-mail on phone browsers. I use Thunderbird on PC's and Windows 8.1 on my phone. Do you still want the e-mail account?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:31 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean, the e-mail I mentioned cannot be accessed through the site. One must use either the cloud browser our provider gives us or a standalone mail browser and download to a PC's hard drive. You may also access our e-mail on phone browsers. I use Thunderbird on PC's and Windows 8.1 on my phone. Do you still want the e-mail account?

AH no its ok, i'll just stick with PMs if need be.. i check these forums at least 10 times a day, probably more, so i'm pretty good with keeping up
with posts or anything. As i previously mentioned i'm pretty terrible with checking my email accounts any hows, I once won $500 in a competition,
they emailed me bout 30 times over 4 months before I actually checked that email and responded.. LOL!

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:16 am 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:

AH no its ok, i'll just stick with PMs if need be.. i check these forums at least 10 times a day, probably more, so i'm pretty good with keeping up
with posts or anything. As i previously mentioned i'm pretty terrible with checking my email accounts any hows, I once won $500 in a competition,
they emailed me bout 30 times over 4 months before I actually checked that email and responded.. LOL!
Well, I hope that $500 was drawing interest!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:31 pm 

I seem to be suffering from mental block .. or old age .. probably both but for the life of me I can't remember how to get past the barrier in
Wind temple.. iv'e done both of the other two shell dungeon.. landon's volcano and that water temple place.. but the wind keeps knocking
me back.. grrrrrrr >.< how do i get past it?

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 pm 

SylarDean wrote:
I seem to be suffering from mental block .. or old age .. probably both but for the life of me I can't remember how to get past the barrier in
Wind temple.. iv'e done both of the other two shell dungeon.. landon's volcano and that water temple place.. but the wind keeps knocking

NVM.. i figured it out >.< stupid cave underneath the wind temple first, need the "heavy bolder" item in your bag.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:44 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Lordy, it's been too long since I played it, but tell me... What message are you getting now when the wind blows you back. I still haven't heard if hotfix 09 solved the recently reported text overrun!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Lordy, it's been too long since I played it, but tell me... What message are you getting now when the wind blows you back. I still haven't heard if hotfix 09 solved the recently reported text overrun!

OOOOPS! thought i reported that.. maybe i'm losing my marbles with my old age also.. nope that new hotfix 9 did not fix the garbled text when
being blown back in the tower, Just checked it.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

OOOOPS! thought i reported that.. maybe i'm losing my marbles with my old age also.. nope that new hotfix 9 did not fix the garbled text when
Okay, could you send me your closest SRM to the Wind Tower?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

Okay, could you send me your closest SRM to the Wind Tower?

Ok, heres my latest .SRM - save slot 2 is just outside the wind tower. just enter the tower. save slot 1 is after killing the dragon at the top of the tower, save 3 slot 3 is right at the end of the game. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t94kyb1ndqt6 ... 9.srm?dl=0

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next