Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post subject: Re: SSmS Sanctuary Help
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:13 pm 

just some quick news, updated the main sanctuary page for SSmS-1 .. grouped the pages into sections, to make it easier, looks
MUCH better this way also, so altered it on all the other sanctuary project pages too.

I'm in need of lists for this game's translation of... Armor, Items, weapons.. ones that are correctly named for D-D's patch. The
more info on each the better, stuff like who equips, what it does.. etc.. if ANYONE has something like that.. please gimme a shout,
need them to finish off the "Compendium" section of the sanctuary.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 am 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
just some quick news, updated the main sanctuary page for SSmS-1 .. grouped the pages into sections, to make it easier, looks
MUCH better this way also, so altered it on all the other sanctuary project pages too.

I'm in need of lists for this game's translation of... Armor, Items, weapons.. ones that are correctly named for D-D's patch. The
more info on each the better, stuff like who equips, what it does.. etc.. if ANYONE has something like that.. please gimme a shout,
Oh, gosh! I'm SOOO behind on a lot of tasks. Give me some time! You'll need the same thing for Minerva and another project - eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:56 am 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

Oh, gosh! I'm SOOO behind on a lot of tasks. Give me some time! You'll need the same thing for Minerva and another project - eventually.

yup, also "Mystic Ark".. if you so happen to have lists for that game also.. :) thanks Wildbill, okay, back to that other project :) I plan on doing at least 10 hours
of guide writing today on that.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm 

Hi guys.. i need help with filling in the blanks on this weapons list.. there's only a couple,
if anyone has information on any can you please post here :) I have a feeling some of these
weapon didn't make it into the final game release and are in-fact dummy items.

http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/weapons-list.html

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:56 am 

WELL, I think that's it for SSmS sanctuary, iv'e done all I can at the moment with it, and a massive thanks
to everyone who helped out getting it up to scratch. Let's hope now that MANY people will use it :) and will
fill in the blanks that were left unsure by me due to not knowing the information to share it :( in any case..

Happy Reading Guys!

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6