Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post subject: Re: How in the world? Anway, Lost Players, Here's a Resource
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:57 pm 

But I am silly! It's my nature!

Yes, there is a line, almost invisible, and I guess each person draws it's own line, making it even harder to see...
And don't doubt for a moment, every single one in the planet has crossed the line at least once.

That movie made me laugh at the same time it made me sad. It's a good definition of bittersweet.
But you're right, it works!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

Maeson wrote:
Yes, there is a line, almost invisible, and I guess each person draws it's own line, making it even harder to see...
And don't doubt for a moment, every single one in the planet has crossed the line at least once.

According to my wife, I've ravaged that line a thousand times with heavy duty earth-moving equipment!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:13 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Those revisions wildbill are MUCH better, and that beachboy comment got me in stitches! I think replacing the nazis thing works VERY WELL. Im SO pleased that you are taking on advice such as what people are giving, its a true sign of professionalism. I bet you lot at DD was not expecting half as much attention as what this game is getting and are pleased with all the hype :) I know I am, OH! and your MORE than welcome to add in the "Sanctuary" if you so wish :) after all, it would not have been possible to do without you guys and all your hard work.
Well, Sylar, everything comes at a cost. Yours, hee-hee..., is that you MUST finish the sanctuary and new FAQ/Walkthrough you mentioned!

Oh, I will share with you my "heavily-edited" Arcadia FAQ if you just use the info I added and changed, and not distribute it in the form I presently have it. In there I speak of secrets and side-quests that Arcadia never mentioned (and presumably never found).

Yah, you see - some would like the Beach Boys thing and others wouldn't. Some would like the Earth-specific despots thing, but you didn't. But anyone who is working as hard as you are to develop such amazing resources in just a few weeks deserves to be heard and considered. Thank you for being professional yourself. That sort of trait among some gamers is a rare commodity and the main reason I work underground.

The other reason is I can get more work done if I work on games instead of gabbing about them, hee-hee....! So, back to Princess Minerva I go!! Now, THAT is a trip! Never seen anything like Minerva-land!!

Id certainly could USE your heavily edited arcadia faq for the walkthrough.. if its okay i could expand on it by adding pictures throughout the guide and add in things ive found, obviously re-wording the guide and what-not if that's okay with you. Of course, credits WILL be given to you and Arcadia on the sanctuary. If you wish to PM me a link to it I will be happy to use it as my guide for the sanctuary's guide.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:14 pm 

That's crossing the line with style! I always cross it like a douche.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Those revisions wildbill are MUCH better, and that beachboy comment got me in stitches! I think replacing the nazis thing works VERY WELL. Im SO pleased that you are taking on advice such as what people are giving, its a true sign of professionalism. I bet you lot at DD was not expecting half as much attention as what this game is getting and are pleased with all the hype :) I know I am, OH! and your MORE than welcome to add in the "Sanctuary" if you so wish :) after all, it would not have been possible to do without you guys and all your hard work.
Well, Sylar, everything comes at a cost. Yours, hee-hee..., is that you MUST finish the sanctuary and new FAQ/Walkthrough you mentioned!

Oh, I will share with you my "heavily-edited" Arcadia FAQ if you just use the info I added and changed, and not distribute it in the form I presently have it. In there I speak of secrets and side-quests that Arcadia never mentioned (and presumably never found).

Yah, you see - some would like the Beach Boys thing and others wouldn't. Some would like the Earth-specific despots thing, but you didn't. But anyone who is working as hard as you are to develop such amazing resources in just a few weeks deserves to be heard and considered. Thank you for being professional yourself. That sort of trait among some gamers is a rare commodity and the main reason I work underground.

The other reason is I can get more work done if I work on games instead of gabbing about them, hee-hee....! So, back to Princess Minerva I go!! Now, THAT is a trip! Never seen anything like Minerva-land!!
Id certainly could USE your heavily edited arcadia faq for the walkthrough.. if its okay i could expand on it by adding pictures throughout the guide and add in things ive found, obviously re-wording the guide and what-not if that's okay with you. Of course, credits WILL be given to you and Arcadia on the sanctuary. If you wish to PM me a link to it I will be happy to use it as my guide for the sanctuary's guide.
Okay, I'll get on that. I couldn't locate Arcadia in the past, but please rewrite his paragraphs so as not to plagiarize. As for anything you know I wrote, you may plagiarize all you want, with or without attribution!

I also have a tip in there regarding the strongest weapon in the game for Poyon. I believe you can obtain it only by stealing from a certain boss. On some replays I had to use save-states and keep trying until I got the darn thing! Below is an extreme spoiler and example of something I added to Arcadia's FAQ:

Spoiler! :
Hyper Axe.............+100 Attack........*Stolen from Hercules in Gyab Far's Lair (west)

*Must have Killa. Hercules may drop alternate items randomly.
Make sure you have space in your pack.
Items stolen during battle when pack is full seem to "disappear".
The game doesn't give you an option to "drop and swap".

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 pm 

Spoiler! :
Hyper Axe.............+100 Attack........*Stolen from Hercules in Gyab Far's Lair (west)

*Must have Killa. Hercules may drop alternate items randomly.
Make sure you have space in your pack.
Items stolen during battle when pack is full seem to "disappear".
The game doesn't give you an option to "drop and swap".
[/quote]

OH you tease.. LOL! i want that axe.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:40 pm 

Like if he wasn't good enough...!!

Birthday surely likes Poyon, between this and his spin-off games.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:31 am 

Maeson wrote:

Agreed, he's a shell-god, so strong in attack AND magic, here's a comparison of the hero and poyon in my game... LOL

Hero - Lvl 90 - HP 549, MP 433, Att 582, Def 624, Spd 456..
Poyon - Lvl 88 - HP 648, MP 106, Att 554, Def 738, Spd 92..

Poyon suffers LOW MP :( but his skills don't cost THAT much to cast anyhows, he ROCKS! and he's GREEN.. my fav color! ROFL

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:56 am 

SylarDean wrote:
Maeson wrote:

Agreed, he's a shell-god, so strong in attack AND magic, here's a comparison of the hero and poyon in my game... LOL

Poyon suffers LOW MP :( but his skills don't cost THAT much to cast anyhows, he ROCKS! and he's GREEN.. my fav color! ROFL

He's like a... dumpling. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:27 am 
Site Admin

gerb wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Maeson wrote:

He's like a... dumpling. ;-)
Ha-ha...! Gerb just gave you all a... Nah, I won't say it. No more teasing!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next