Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Post subject: Re: Provide Feedback, and Report Needed Bug-fixes Here...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:34 pm 

Ok, I am finally finished. Real life caused a significant delay, but it's finally done.

"we we'll"

"underway" is an adjective, therefore it should be "under way". This is one of those things I really hate to point out, since it seems I'm just nit-picking. I rarely mention these. Nobody is going to notice anyway.

This next one may have been intentional, due to limited space.
"Bacter" sounds like an antibiotic brand name. lol

This may also have been intentional.
ImageImage
These two lines are very similar.

And that's all I have found during my play-through. Thanks again for this wonderful translation!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:45 pm 

Wow, this place became a ghost town. Talk about being late to the party....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Haha! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing just the other day ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
We go through spates such as the post-release period of SSMS. Then, we have lulls on the board in which we simply work "quietly" on these patches.

I hope to have Maeson's battle statements input incorporated this month and release an official revision. Following that, I expect to wrap up my part on yet another project (currently in-work this very day) by the end of August, if not sooner.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:49 pm 

Swordmaster wrote:

I've been a little busy recently between real life things and a few hacking projects that i'm working on (And I didn't want to delay any longer), so i've been disconected from most things. Although I look at this forum everyday to see if there is anything new, and for some days, it has been like time didn't exist or something.

Kind of creepy.

Wildbill wrote:
Swordmaster wrote:
We go through spates such as the post-release period of SSMS. Then, we have lulls on the board in which we simply work "quietly" on these patches.

I hope to have Maeson's battle statements input incorporated this month and release an official revision. Following that, I expect to wrap up my part on yet another project (currently in-work this very day) by the end of August, if not sooner.

If you have any question or find anything of what I say stupid or incoherent please let me know, lol.

That said, one of the screenshots posted above shows that I still have a lot to see in this game. Damn, I love this thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:49 am 

just spotted this whilst trying to get this guide/walkthrough finished off.. in The Lost Continent when you open one of the chests on the world map.

Spoiler! :

Okay, next thing is something that don't make sense to me, so if you want to change it you can.. let me explain.. When you get Kyra put in jail by
King Vodka (ME, lol), and you go to the sunken ship to get the item needed to release her.. the text that follow don't make sense.

Sunken ship area when you enter shows "Sunken Ship Kyra Star"
The cargo you get is called - "Dorado Queen"

then what don't make sense to me is the King then says this when you go back to him...

Spoiler! :

It seems he's stating the cargo you found was found on the ship - "Dorado Queen" when in fact it's found on "The Kyra Star". SO! to make that whole
scene seem right.. I think something needs to be changed, I dunno.. it's probably just me.. lol.

This last thing I come across is something to do with the helper Hocus..this has probably been reported already, I dunno so i'll report it here just incase.
The helpers is called Hocus so why is the other name for him Hekemeke in the places where Hocus should be? was this intentional or just missed?

Spoiler! :

Another text marker.. found opening a chest in Ancient Catacombs.

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Last edited by SylarDean on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Swordmaster wrote:
Ok, I am finally finished. Real life caused a significant delay, but it's finally done.

"we we'll"

"underway" is an adjective, therefore it should be "under way". This is one of those things I really hate to point out, since it seems I'm just nit-picking. I rarely mention these. Nobody is going to notice anyway.

This next one may have been intentional, due to limited space.
"Bacter" sounds like an antibiotic brand name. lol

This may also have been intentional.
ImageImage
These two lines are very similar.

And that's all I have found during my play-through. Thanks again for this wonderful translation!
I promise I'm gonna fix these today! I've been tied up with my kids (having fun) and traveling some. Thanks for reporting all of these finds, Swordmaster!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:02 pm 
Site Admin

SylarDean wrote:
just spotted this whilst trying to get this guide/walkthrough finished off.. in The Lost Continent when you open one of the chests on the world map.

Spoiler! :

Okay, next thing is something that don't make sense to me, so if you want to change it you can.. let me explain.. When you get Kyra put in jail by
King Vodka (ME, lol), and you go to the sunken ship to get the item needed to release her.. the text that follow don't make sense.

then what don't make sense to me is the King then says this when you go back to him...

Spoiler! :

It seems he's stating the cargo you found was found on the ship - "Dorado Queen" when in fact it's found on "The Kyra Star". SO! to make that whole
scene seem right.. I think something needs to be changed, I dunno.. it's probably just me.. lol.

This last thing I come across is something to do with the helper Hocus..this has probably been reported already, I dunno so i'll report it here just incase.
The helpers is called Hocus so why is the other name for him Hekemeke in the places where Hocus should be? was this intentional or just missed?

Spoiler! :
I'll get after these, too. How far along are you in a "certain" unreleased project?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:33 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
SylarDean wrote:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :
I'll get after these, too. How far along are you in a "certain" unreleased project?

I had to stop for bout 2/3 weeks, had RL issues and stuff so not really done much in any way of ANYTHING with updating anything or testing stuff unfortunately, but getting back into it now.

SSmS-1 - walkthrough/guide should be all done and dusted within the next 2 days and a few minor things that need editing and updating on other parts of that sanctuary.. then I feel that will be completed for now, unless new info that can be used appears magically.. lol.

Mystic Ark - As you probably know, I put a halt on that to get SSmS-1 finished, so that'll start back up soon.

"Certain" unreleased project - not had chance to get much further into it, i got all the bugs/issues etc still saved in a folder for when your ready for them but I WILL be getting back into that pretty soon, probably straight after SSmS-1 sanctuary is finished off now i have the time to delve back into it all again.

EDIT: Just realized I have done over 14 hours of work on SSmS Sanctuary today, lol... started at about 4am, (cos I couldn't sleep), and I just stopped and it's like 6:44pm.. lol time's gone so bloody quick :O hell man! I've done that much work on it today that all the guide needs now is for "Gyab Farr's Base" to be added to it and it's finished. I'll add that tomorrow.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:49 pm 

Another type error.. happens when Bird speaks to tokia in battle, the BTS thing, im testing it out for all characters, on each character considering
no one really understands about what happens etc.. SO i decided I will add a BTS section on the sanctuary also.

Spoiler! :

Missing text when Zardo speaks to Babu..

Spoiler! :

Missing text when Urnie speaks to Poyon..

Spoiler! :

EDIT: ALL characters tested with each other, every possible combination of characters tried, those are the only errors I came across. I gathered
the info I needed so also tomorrow I will add a BTS section on the Sanctuary along with finishing the guide off.. :)

Spoiler! :

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next