Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next
Post subject: Re: Provide Feedback, and Report Needed Bug-fixes Here...
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm 

No problem, compared to what you guys do, making screenshots or reporting it's really nothing, and if I can save your time as you said, the better, this things most surely take a lot of it already.

For now i'm enjoying the game a lot, I don't know how far i'm into it, though after some events seems like I have a lot to explore yet.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:02 am 
Site Admin

Just wanted to mention that the game got a news article over at Siliconera - the main news site I read for everything JRPG-related. Here's the link if you care to take a look ;) http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/20/cl ... l-release/

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:12 pm 

I just finished the game.

Thank for you for the translation, the game was very good, and I didn't have any issue.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

CryptRat wrote:
I just finished the game.

Thank for you for the translation, the game was very good, and I didn't have any issue.
Glad you enjoyed it. Yours is the first report we've received of post-release completion. By no issues, do you mean everything displayed correctly with no text overruns or battle message problems? If so, that's good news.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm 

Wildbill wrote:
By no issues, do you mean everything displayed correctly with no text overruns or battle message problems?

I meant no "critical" issue (like barely readable or understable message) but, indeed, I haven't noticed such things :) .
The work is impressive considering the situations when one particular companion suddendly speaks.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
Just wanted to mention that the game got a news article over at Siliconera - the main news site I read for everything JRPG-related. Here's the link if you care to take a look ;) http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/20/cl ... l-release/
Nice article!

Remarks by a couple of readers below... Interesting...

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:35 pm 

It kind of irritates me when the only response of some people is "Now do X"...

About the "I want to see all in one playthrough" I kind of understand it, if the game limits what you can do, but this game doesn't seem to work that way, it doesn't cut any content, it only "adds" little things really, as you're the one choosing which characters you want. You can see most of the events anyway if you bring the character later too.

And besides, replayability by adding different touches depending on what character you use sounds far more fun than anything.

Anyway, i've been advancing a little without any inconsistency, everything has been smooth, and so great!

I also find awesome how the game keeps adding features and getting "bigger", that feeling of surprise is very satisfying, even more now than most games are known from top to bottom before release.

Last edited by Maeson on Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

Maeson wrote:
I kind of irritates me when the only response of some people is "Now do X"...

About the "I want to see all in one playthrough" I kind of understand it, if the game limits what you can do, but this game doesn't seem to work that way, it doesn't cut any content, it only "adds" little things really, as you're the one choosing which characters you want. You can see most of the events anyway if you bring the character later too.

And besides, replayability by adding different touches depending on what character you use sounds far more fun than anything.

Anyway, i've been advancing a little without any inconsistency, everything has been smooth, and so great!

I also find awesome how the game keeps adding features and getting "bigger", that feeling of surprise is very satisfying, even more now than most games are known from top to bottom before release.
Hee-hee...! Yep, some folks would complain if you hung 'em with a new rope!

As for the scope and evolving dynamics (not to overuse the word) of the game, I figured I would let that be a surprise. I was shocked at first when I began to see the amount of work and time this effort would require. Then, I set it aside so I could work on Chaos Seed and try to get back in Draken's good graces! In the "complicated" department, I hadn't seen "nuthin'" yet until I started untangling C. S. Some C. S. scenes had variably-called segments scattered through a dozen or more blocks!

At the end, tell me if SSMS-I was linear or wide open.

If someone were to play this straight through with only three companions and skip all side quests unessential to advancing the story minimally, I doubt that player would encounter more than 20% of the retrievable dialogue.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:38 am 

I ran into this enemy called "Steal Worm", but I can't help but think it was supposed to be called "Steel Worm", considering it behaves pretty much like a Metal Slime: high defense, acts quickly, runs often, likes using a weak attack spell, awards lots of EXP. :P

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

ze1 wrote:
I ran into this enemy called "Steal Worm", but I can't help but think it was supposed to be called "Steel Worm", considering it behaves pretty much like a Metal Slime: high defense, acts quickly, runs often, likes using a weak attack spell, awards lots of EXP. :P
I believe you have nailed it, ze1. We'll change the spelling to Steel.

Didn't we have another monster that needed adjusting...? Devil Cage instead of Gauge.

Both are changed now for the next hotfix or version release.

Appears Bongo` and Taskforce have also fixed the use of dash (-) in the 8X8 font. Cure-all and Flap-flap will be restored in battle messages.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next