Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Post subject: Re: Provide Feedback, and Report Needed Bug-fixes Here...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:59 pm 

Thank you for sharing all this information, Recca and Wildbill. Highly appreciated. Now I'm even more looking forward to playing both games in a row. Awesome, thank you again!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

Pete wrote:
Thank you for sharing all this information, Recca and Wildbill. Highly appreciated. Now I'm even more looking forward to playing both games in a row. Awesome, thank you again!
Welcome, Pete!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:32 am 

Hello, How do you get Poyon in your party? your supposed to pick him up in your towns bar right? Ive built the town, Ive got babu in my party and the girl at the bar gives me the hint about the guy eating trash, I know that's Poyon but I cant seem to make him appear? what am I doing wrong? I built a bar, a house, an armory and a park in the town and in the game itself I've made it to the volcano so far. I picked up the Puyon shield and it dawned on me if there giving me a shield for him then I should be able to recruit him but I cant seem to figure it out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:57 am 
Site Admin

s0n0f0siris wrote:
Hello, How do you get Poyon in your party? your supposed to pick him up in your towns bar right? Ive built the town, Ive got babu in my party and the girl at the bar gives me the hint about the guy eating trash, I know that's Poyon but I cant seem to make him appear? what am I doing wrong? I built a bar, a house, an armory and a park in the town and in the game itself I've made it to the volcano so far. I picked up the Puyon shield and it dawned on me if there giving me a shield for him then I should be able to recruit him but I cant seem to figure it out.
Oh, sweet mysteries of life! Many have banged their heads over this, I included.
Spoiler! :
Did you look outside the bar and behind it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:42 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
s0n0f0siris wrote:
Oh, sweet mysteries of life! Many have banged their heads over this, I included.
Spoiler! :
Did you look outside the bar and behind it?
Here is another clue from SylarDeans SSMS-I Sanctuary...
Spoiler! :
"SUGGESTION: Go for building 'Bar' first then go for 'My House (Western Style)', this will result in you getting McGee's weapon to make life easier then you can unlock Poyon second, the total cost of doing this suggestion first will set you back: 40,004 Pearls.. BUT it's worth it."

if I recall correctly, a subtle clue about building a Western Style house is mentioned somewhere in the story.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:35 am 

thanks, I got him, Sorry I didnt think about it being a spoiler.
Spoiler! :
he didnt appear until i tore down whatever house i had and rebuilt it as a western house, then i went into the bar and came out and he was behind my new house. Now I gotta figure out how to get this weapon that's there cuz now thats eluding me

Ive having a blast playing this, It def feels like a dragon quest game. I played thru DQ 3 and 5 earlier this year when the pandemic first hit so maybe thats why. I discovered a grinding trick. Some enemies will respawn frequently so Ill get into a 10-15, maybe 20 minute battle with the same enemy and when its over ill get anywhere from 4000-9000 experience points.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

s0n0f0siris wrote:
thanks, I got him, Sorry I didnt think about it being a spoiler.
Spoiler! :
he didnt appear until i tore down whatever house i had and rebuilt it as a western house, then i went into the bar and came out and he was behind my new house. Now I gotta figure out how to get this weapon that's there cuz now thats eluding me

Ive having a blast playing this, It def feels like a dragon quest game. I played thru DQ 3 and 5 earlier this year when the pandemic first hit so maybe thats why. I discovered a grinding trick. Some enemies will respawn frequently so Ill get into a 10-15, maybe 20 minute battle with the same enemy and when its over ill get anywhere from 4000-9000 experience points.
I suppose we could call that technique "grinding-in-place"! Glad you're enjoying the play.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30