Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Silva Saga II Bug.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:47 pm 

I found this bug while playing on zsnes, I got inflicted with stone and used a Relax on the world map on the petrified character and this happened. Not sure if it's a glitch exclusive to zsnes.

Attachments:
Silva Saga II - The Legend of Light and Darkness (J) [T+Eng_v1.0]_00000.png
Silva Saga II - The Legend of Light and Darkness (J) [T+Eng_v1.0]_00000.png [ 14.83 KiB | Viewed 9434 times ]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 pm 

rpger900 wrote:
I found this bug while playing on zsnes, I got inflicted with stone and used a Relax on the world map on the petrified character and this happened. Not sure if it's a glitch exclusive to zsnes.

It could very well be a glitch specific for that particular character, Pigro. I tried it with another character (Elsio) and there were no issues.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:06 am 
Site Admin

rpger900 wrote:
rpger900 wrote:

It could very well be a glitch specific for that particular character, Pigro. I tried it with another character (Elsio) and there were no issues.
The way the glitch appears to spell part of "Pigro" seems to confirm your theory. I would be curious to see how this process would display in BSNES, etc. Red Soul, are you out there? I'm sort of tied down with family matters presently and can't investigate any of these reports right away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:34 am 

Well I have now completed Silva Saga II (and the trilogy) and have no other errors to report. A bit short but an excellent game and series. I was looking for another traditional style SFC RPG to play and this game delivered a great experience :) . I thought the game had a very good OST, especially later on in the game. I want to thank you guys for the work done on the game and the other games you've done, really appreciate it . Hopefully someday those bugs can get cleaned up. I may end up playing another one of your works next but not sure which. I've already played your Villgust, Destiny of an Emperor II, Burning Heroes, FEDA: Emblem of Justice translations and those were all superbly done. Image