Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Resuming work on Aretha-I
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am 
Site Admin

Beginning second play-through to ID and rectify bugs, standardize misc files with Aretha-II, clean up the story, and prepare for beta testing.

Post subject: Re: Resuming work on Aretha-I
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:31 am 
Site Admin

Great news!! Looking forward to playing it again :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:30 pm 

Will you guys finish Aretha or Princess Minerva first? Either way, good going! Can't wait for both releases. :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

MariusB wrote:
Will you guys finish Aretha or Princess Minerva first? Either way, good going! Can't wait for both releases. :D
Definitely Minerva, and it's not too far from beta testing now. Then, I will work on getting La Wares English ready for beta testing.

The next four, I'll be working on these simultaneously: Super Shell Monsters Story-I update with fixed battle messages and post-release corrections, Aretha-I, Aretha-II, and Super Shell Monsters Story-II finished Alpha version. The goal with the two Arethas remains to release both simultaneously, but that isn't cast in stone.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:25 am 
Site Admin

Wildbill wrote:
MariusB wrote:
Definitely Minerva, and it's not too far from beta testing now. Then, I will work on getting La Wares English ready for beta testing.

The next four, I'll be working on these simultaneously: Super Shell Monsters Story-I update with fixed battle messages and post-release corrections, Aretha-I, Aretha-II, and Super Shell Monsters Story-II finished Alpha version. The goal with the two Arethas remains to release both simultaneously, but that isn't cast in stone.

Hey! Enough yapping already! There some games needin' some tendin' too! :)
Glad to see ya back in business again! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 pm 

Wildbill wrote:

Sounds awesome! Makes sense that Aretha-I and Aretha-II would be 'bundled' together. I'd love to give SSMS II a spin as well. SSMS I was fun, albeit definitely on the easy side. ^^ This year is going to be interesting when it comes to new translation patches I reckon... but better not put the cart before the horse. :)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:03 pm 

Hows these Aretha games looking, on production side of things guys?

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:46 am 
Site Admin

Well, geez SylarDean... I really had expected someone else would pop in here and give you a response, but it looks like it's up to me to do it.

The people behind the scenes have had (and still have) some MAJOR real life issues over the past year (Job loss, health issues, family issues, etc), and these have severely stalled or slowed down most of the projects. Anything you see as being produced by WildBill probably made little (to no) progress over the past year. Currently, though, he's hoping to finish up his pass of Princess Minerva soon, and fingers crosses, at that point, he'll be able to focus once again on Aretha.

The hold ups are pretty severe at the moment (Just look at the stalled release/update for Xak...), but we are still dedicated to getting everything released eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 pm 

Draken wrote:
Well, geez SylarDean... I really had expected someone else would pop in here and give you a response, but it looks like it's up to me to do it.

The people behind the scenes have had (and still have) some MAJOR real life issues over the past year (Job loss, health issues, family issues, etc), and these have severely stalled or slowed down most of the projects. Anything you see as being produced by WildBill probably made little (to no) progress over the past year. Currently, though, he's hoping to finish up his pass of Princess Minerva soon, and fingers crosses, at that point, he'll be able to focus once again on Aretha.

The hold ups are pretty sever at the moment (Just look at the stalled release/update for Xak...), but we are still dedicated to getting everything released eventually.

ah cool, yeah.. I know wildbill had been away for the better part of a year or so and things had slowed down, was just wondering if any progress had been made at all, BUT
that's okay.. this slowdown gives me a chance to catch up on some other sanctuary work needing completing. :)

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.