Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Glad to see this!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 am 

Yay! TF, feel free to delete this when you guys get something in here about the project but I just wanted to say that I'm very happy to see that you guys are looking into this project. I believe that there wasn't too much more to do. If you don't mind me asking, how's the project coming? Were you guys ever able to get a hold of Dackr? I look forward to this one being completed!

Post subject: Re: Glad to see this!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Implicid wrote:
Yay! TF, feel free to delete this when you guys get something in here about the project but I just wanted to say that I'm very happy to see that you guys are looking into this project. I believe that there wasn't too much more to do. If you don't mind me asking, how's the project coming? Were you guys ever able to get a hold of Dackr? I look forward to this one being completed!
Why would we delete your expression of support? That's why we have these boards. You'd be surprised how many people have introduced themselves here, only to be recruited and "put to work" helping us with games they love. For example Ritchie dropped by here last year to clarify some of the the early quandaries we had concerning Burning Heroes. By now, he's translated about half the game for us! It feels like a miracle to be writing closer and closer to a BH ver. 0.51 tonight!

Yes, I did finally receive Dackr's entire LM-III package around last February. Bongo` has it now and was examining the coding system just this week. I believe he's planning to build his own support structure that will enable us to finish it. I don't know how soon yet, but Bongo` says he likes the game, and that's a sign he's motivated. We'll certainly keep everyone posted.