Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:14 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: SD Detective Blader
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:27 am 

Can't let you guys have all the fun with your super cool releases. Still waiting on RHDN approval, so there's the blog link.

http://aishsha.blogspot.com/

A lot of time went into this game and it should show as our translation is pretty much perfect. Make no mistake, this game is only for people who like an old school challenge as the game gets incredibly, has a high encounter rate, and grinding is necessary to prevent bosses and enemies from completely destroying you. Plays like DQ, but with a few twists and non-generic story that can be a lot of fun and quite rewarding for your troubles and difficulty. So for those willing to indulge themselves in the game, they will a find a real beauty of a diamond waiting for them.

I'm sure Red Soul can offer his thoughts on the game as well since he tested it for us.

Post subject: Re: SD Detective Blader
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:25 am 
Site Admin

Excellent. Congratulations on finishing and releasing the patch. Looks like another fun RPG for the fans of RPG's.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:47 am 
Site Admin

Garrett wrote:
Can't let you guys have all the fun with your super cool releases. Still waiting on RHDN approval, so there's the blog link.

http://aishsha.blogspot.com/

A lot of time went into this game and it should show as our translation is pretty much perfect. Make no mistake, this game is only for people who like an old school challenge as the game gets incredibly, has a high encounter rate, and grinding is necessary to prevent bosses and enemies from completely destroying you. Plays like DQ, but with a few twists and non-generic story that can be a lot of fun and quite rewarding for your troubles and difficulty. So for those willing to indulge themselves in the game, they will a find a real beauty of a diamond waiting for them.

I'm sure Red Soul can offer his thoughts on the game as well since he tested it for us.
Congratulation, guys! I know you've been busy, so I didn't come knocking for BH testing. It had already been pretty much tested to death anyway. I believe players have found a grand total of 1 BH typo so far.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 am 

SD Keiji Blader is a very interesting game, I'm glad I gave it a test run, both in
the sense I could give Garrett a small helping hand and that the game was
highly nostalgic (its a well meaning nod to the Space Sheriff and Metal Hero
japanese live action series from the late 70s and early to mid 80s.

Brazilian networks had a penchant to running those series in the afternoon
back in my kid days, when I was 8 or so on early 90s (yeah, they recycle stuff a lot)
so I was basically raised adoring that stuff long before I had my first contact with anime.

There are a lot of references to clichés of those series (transforming villains, themed
villains, nefarious plans of dubious effectiveness, hero vehicles and so on) and even
western references like the Terminator and Al Capone, all such things sum up to give
the player a good laugh as gameplay advances.

Underneath it all lies a difficult and downright unforgiving RPG true to the traditional
roots, and its bound to please those looking for a healthy dose of challenge.
What else can I say... SD Keiji Blader, go save the universe or something, haha.