Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42  Next
Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:39 am 

Red Soul wrote:
Its great to have someone as enthusiastic and energetic roaming our forums, Jer!
Thanks for helping keep everyone's disposition batteries wired.
Mystic Ark was indeed a great endeavor, but seeing people like you, that understand the
love and attention we put into every detail and the ammount of effort put into the game,
all said work becomes justified and is greatly rewarded.

It's equally great to find a group of people that share such an obscure intrest such as old RPG games. I thought I was a little weird or odd for my intrests but you lot make me feel less like that. I am still enjoying Mystic Ark 1.01 beta and should not want for a time but in the words of poor orphan Oliver Twist "Please, sir, can I have some more?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:55 am 

I always felt like an oddball myself Jer. At first it bothered me, but I learned to be proud of not falling in line to any trend, but
deciding exactly what and how I wanted out of everything.
But it is who I am; no one should make a fuss out of what they are.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:40 pm 

Dragon Ball Z Attack of the saiyans for DS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:58 pm 
Red Soul wrote:
I always felt like an oddball myself Jer. At first it bothered me, but I learned to be proud of not falling in line to any trend, but
deciding exactly what and how I wanted out of everything.
But it is who I am; no one should make a fuss out of what they are.

That's strange, I saw some of your posts, and I feel like I'm talking to myself.
That's how I feel. I don't care about trends too.

About the game I'm playing. Finished Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and started playing Wild ARMs 5.

Last edited by Lalakoboldslayer on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:09 am 

Right now I am almost done with Der Langrisser for the SNES, I took the one of the light (good) paths. This game seems to have incredible replay value since there are several light paths, imperial path and independent path all that lead to different characters joining.

I'm also finally getting back to Infinite Undiscovery, I was waiting for an ethernet cable to be shipped (75 feet long for $9!) so I can connect to xbox live and get some downloadable content without paying $100 for a wireless adapter. There are some free downloads for IU that make it a lot easier to do item synthesis by making new items available in the shops.

After those two games I'm looking forward to playing Star Ocean 4.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 am 
Site Admin

Well I finished Eternal Sonata, and the ending was pretty disappointing... I liked the game up until the last few hours or so. Now, though, I'm playing through Uncharted 1. I'm about halfway through, and I'm loving it! This is a great game! Why didn't I pick it up sooner?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:02 pm 

I take back everything I ever said about not being interested in gameplay and graphics...

...because Katamari Forever is pure video game crack.

http://hollytron.etsy.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 am 

Draken,

I agree with you on Eternal Sonata, the last few hours in the game were pretty weak and the ending was odd. I have the Xbox 360 version so I'm not sure if it was completely the same as yours. Still in many ways it was a very innovative game. What's been your opinion of your PS3 system? It kind of had a slow start but it seems like the gaming selection is starting to get better even in RPGs.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 am 
Site Admin

I bought the system long ago when they first came out, and all I used it for at the time was playing PS2 games. hehe! Then, it sat around collecting dust for quite an eon... These days, however, there are so many good games coming out that I find myself on the system all the time. It's been very good to me (and I even 'hacked' the top off of it). I've never had any hardware errors with the system itself, and I'm starting to amass a nice little collection of games :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 am 

I just finished Infinite Undiscovery and have played some of the bonus dungeon. I just got a secret character that returns from the story but he is 70 levels below the rest of my party. I'm also well into Star Ocean 4 which has one of the best battle systems I have ever seen, I think I like it better than Star Ocean 3. I'm also barely starting Magna Carta 2 which I'll start playing a bit more after I'm done with the bonus dungeon from IU.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42  Next