Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 42  Next
Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:12 pm 

I'm curentlu playing Lufia - The Legend Returns(GBC) on NDS with lameboy emulator, when I'm going to bed. When I'm up on PC, I play Villgust.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:07 pm 
Just finished Arc the Lad for PSX. It's very small, just 11 hours and 58 minutes.

I'm still playing Kessen III for PS2.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:17 am 
Started playing Arc the Lad II, on my PSP. After I realized how to handle more than one CD, on popsloader. It's actually pretty easy.

Man, how much I loved Working Designs:

And, I'm still playing Kessen III for PS2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm 

Gotta love ATL. I played them on EPSXE, finished both 1 and 3, but 2 is my fave, except I can't seem to transfer save data from 1 to 2. Is this an emulator only problem? if anyone can shed some light on this I'd be grateful.
Too bad the PS2 ATLs don't come even close, same thing happened to Breath Of Fire. Give me the Snes and PS1 installments any day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm 
Red Soul wrote:
Gotta love ATL. I played them on EPSXE, finished both 1 and 3, but 2 is my fave, except I can't seem to transfer save data from 1 to 2. Is this an emulator only problem? if anyone can shed some light on this I'd be grateful.
Too bad the PS2 ATLs don't come even close, same thing happened to Breath Of Fire. Give me the Snes and PS1 installments any day.

Well, I never used EPSXE, so can't tell much.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 am 
Finished Kessen III - PS2
It's much different from the first and second, they are RTS with some RPG elements. But the third is more like an action-RPG with some strategy elements.

And, I'm still playing Arc the Lad II - PSX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 pm 

Does that mean you save-transferred successfully on console, Lalakoboldslayer?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:00 pm 
Red Soul wrote:
Does that mean you save-transferred successfully on console, Lalakoboldslayer?

Well, I did it on my PSP, with popsloader. It's a plugin that loads PSX games to play as if they were PSP games.
There's a trick there, to make AtL2 recognize AtL save. When converting the iso into an eboot(with PSX2PSP), you have to change "Game ID" from the second, to match "Game ID" from the first.

But I heard that newer versions of Popsloader has support for "disk swapping" so it doesn't need this trick anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 am 
Site Admin

I just started playing Sands of Destruction for the DS today. I'm enjoying it so far, but I can already tell that the 2 second pauses between (spoken) dialog is going to get really annoying. The game has some pretty long cut scenes, which is ok with me, but I can imagine that it will turn quite a few people off. So far, the game is reminding me a lot of Xenogears, but that's mostly because the engine uses sprite characters on a 3d (rotatable) background.

Hopefully Bongo` won't fix Chaos Seed anytime soon. hehe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:33 am 

I'm waiting for Sands of Destruction from Amazon in the mail and Glory of Heracles and Mass Effect 2 for next week. I got a lot of gift cards for Christmas :D I haven't been able to play much these past 2 weeks. I'm still trying to finish off the after-game content for Star Ocean 4. I've also played a little bit of Nostalgia for the DS which is kind of like Skies of Arcadia Lite.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 42  Next