Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
Post subject: Re: What games are you currently playing
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:24 am 

Not playing much lately with work, but I am trying to finish Legend of Heroes Trails in Cold Steel before its sequel comes out.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 am 
Site Admin

I'm also finding it hard to find the time... However, I finally finished Tales of Legendia last night. It definitely felt like a chore towards the end... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have my finger constantly throttling the fast-forward button for the last couple of hours in the game.

I'm going to put Tales of the Abyss on hold for a while and dive into Dragon Quest 3 on iOS and Dragon Quest Heroes on PS4. (Don't worry, though, projects here will still get plenty of attention)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:20 am 
Site Admin

You did finish the post game stuff and not just the main scenario, right?

What did you think, I think the game would have been better without the post game stuff myself. It kind of ruined the game IMHO.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:10 am 
Site Admin

Draken wrote:
I'm going to put Tales of the Abyss on hold for a while and dive into Dragon Quest 3 on iOS and Dragon Quest Heroes on PS4. (Don't worry, though, projects here will still get plenty of attention)
FYI, I really enjoyed DQH. I'm not a big Dragon Quest fan, but the world and characters seem fun, and I thought the game was very good.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:03 am 
Site Admin

@Taskforce: Yep, I did pretty much everything. It seems like they packed two games into one - unlike but similar to how they handled ToX and ToS, each of which had sequels that basically rehashed the same environments. I appreciate the effort, but it felt really drawn out... The fact that second half had almost zero voiced dialogue didn't help.

@Filler: Yay! I picked it up on sale last week and am really looking forward to starting it soon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:04 pm 
Site Admin

Well, finished DQ3, DQ Heroes, and Journey since I last posted.... All were loads of fun. Journey was pure art! I always love games that push the medium into the artistic realm. Right now, I'm playing Dragon Quest IV, The Last of Us Remastered (amazing so far), Life is Strange and Xak (my last pass through the game before it goes to beta). Loads of variety on my plate, and I'm loving it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:18 pm 

Radiant Historia for DS, it has an ingenious little battle system that refuses to get repetive. Story's alright, sunk about 40 hours in and there's still a few more things to do (unlocking stuff for the best ending). Really top-notch presentation in this game, reminiscent of many of the better SNES era jrpgs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

Radiant Historia was a pretty great game. I really enjoyed going back and messing with the timeline to unlock all the paths. Definitely think everyone should check it out.

Life is Strange is turning out to be way, way better than expected. I just got a little over halfway and had my mind blown when my time travelling ability totally messed things up for my friend. I actually uttered out loud, "What the F*** have I done?" Great game so far.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:26 am 

Vixen 357 to finalize the beta. It's a good game, generally much easier/shorter than Langrisser/Warsong, but pretty fun nonetheless. :) Then it's back to Path of Exile and some other CRPGs, probably. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 am 

MariusB wrote:
Vixen 357 to finalize the beta. It's a good game, generally much easier/shorter than Langrisser/Warsong, but pretty fun nonetheless. :) Then it's back to Path of Exile and some other CRPGs, probably. 8-)

Playing Vixen 357 beta myself. then back to D3 myself. Maybe the Avadon series.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next