Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hints/tips on Hiouden: Mamonotachi to no Chikai?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:03 am 
Site Admin

I did some quick Googling for "緋王伝 魔物達との誓い 攻略". You may have already seen these but here is a discussion of the game:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

Here are some items lists:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... Fitem.html

And some tips from the same site:

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... topic.html

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:45 am 

Cool! Thanks for the website, I did not think to google the Japanese name, for some reason.

I am currently on stage 9 where, if I understand, I need to push some combo of buttons to get to the second part of the stage. There are six buttons and I need to step on the correct two so I guess that leaves me with 36 possibilities, I think...Then again maybe I did not get the hint about this puzzle!

edit: Stage 15....wow, I am actually progressing in this game. Never thought that would happen. Now I want to see this through to the end at this point! There is a "zzz" option you can pick to SLOWLY recover HP if you are in a safe place (enemy AI tends to not be aggressive so you do not need to be THAT far away to safely "zzz" I have found. This helps to avoid using healing items and lessens the chance of needing revive, which are not too frequent. I currently have 23 characters and I am dragging around 1 dead one (even if you finish a stage the dead carcass follows you to the next stage!)

So far stage 12 was easily the hardest stage in the game. You split your party of 24 into 6 groups of 4 to step on 6 switches and (as expected, could see it from a mile away) you are ambushed!) Even though it is 4 on 4 if you have not REALLY fine tuned each of the 6 party you are bound to have a few deaths. The most deaths I have had so far are in stage 12, by far.

That guide you provided, FILLER, helped me to see what I can do with the various mushrooms I have been getting. I just wonder if they ast for only the battle or for the rest of the game.

Still not totally sure I fully get this, hope it does not get much harder...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:22 pm 

***EDIT: I am on the very last battle and finding it very long and very hard. I don't have enough resources. If anyone has a code/cheat to maybe enter in some medicine and/or revive potions, especially revive, even if it is just like 20 of each, please let me know, PLEASE. I would hate to waste like 20 hours of gameplay only to come to a roadblock on the very last battle. I never like to cheat like THAT but my goodness, the last few battles are absolutely brutal and I would be ever so grateful!

or hints or tips on that last bit...

EDIT AGAIN: Okay, beat the game before any potential help arrived on gaming boards and I used no cheat codes but I did use some save states. In fact I think the one downside of the snes consule which is otherwise brilliant is the lack of saves, usually you are limited to 2 to 4, sometimes 1 and rarely 5 or more save slots. On the psx and beyond (other than the N64) your ability to save was only limited by the size of your memory card so my advice, if one decides to play this is to get used to the idea of using saves states, at least a bit, and for sure more than the 3 slots allowed in the game. Lets just say that is my only attempt to modernize an already very archaic game using available tools! I made use of about 8 save states but tried to conserve them for before, middle and after battles though some battles, like 15, 16 (or whatever the ice map was with all those spikes) and the last few tested this greatly and numerous save states were required...same for map 12, to an extent, which was very hard.