Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: G.O.D - hidden skills / items
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:51 am 

Great DD release as always.

Just beaten the game. But I feel like I'm missing some things.
Does anyone have a list of all the secret skills or items in the game?

Post subject: Re: G.O.D - hidden skills / items
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:03 pm 

Hmm, ive not had time to delve into the game yet. I have the strategy guide, which lists 10 'secret files' that are secrets of various kind - pictures atleast display skill menus and secret areas perhaps. Sorry that I don't have a scanner at hand right now. Anyone else?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:13 am 
Site Admin

I'm pretty sure I've seen everything, but I'm very curious what might be in that manual.

I don't like giving away secrets and spoilers, so I'll leave you with a little hint... The "Penguin Market" mentioned by one of the animals in the zoo (?) DOES exist, but it's a real pain to find ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am 

Draken wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've seen everything, but I'm very curious what might be in that manual.

I don't like giving away secrets and spoilers, so I'll leave you with a little hint... The "Penguin Market" mentioned by one of the animals in the zoo (?) DOES exist, but it's a real pain to find ;)

PM me where this is please and how to get to it.. I don;t wanna miss anything on this game when I get the chance to continue on playing it. thanks Draken.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 am 

SylarDean wrote:
Draken wrote:

PM me where this is please and how to get to it.. I don;t wanna miss anything on this game when I get the chance to continue on playing it. thanks Draken.

Hi, Sylardean. Sorry for butting in, but as I happened to find the penguin market during my playthrough, I've uploaded a world map screenshot, circling the place where the market is. Needless to say, it's a big spoiler to anyone who haven't played it yet.

Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
The market is in that little island in the south pole, it's an invisible square in the lower corner. As you enter and exit it, from time to time there will be penguins who sell you seeds. But I don't know if the market is available from the beginning or if you have to do something to activate the event. I remember speaking to a penguin in a booth stand in Papa Island who told me about the existence of a market. If you can't make it appear, try speaking with that penguin and see if that triggers the event.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm 

The discussion board on gamefaqs has a lot of info on the subject.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:16 pm 

akualung wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
Draken wrote:

Hi, Sylardean. Sorry for butting in, but as I happened to find the penguin market during my playthrough, I've uploaded a world map screenshot, circling the place where the market is. Needless to say, it's a big spoiler to anyone who haven't played it yet.

Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
The market is in that little island in the south pole, it's an invisible square in the lower corner. As you enter and exit it, from time to time there will be penguins who sell you seeds. But I don't know if the market is available from the beginning or if you have to do something to activate the event. I remember speaking to a penguin in a booth stand in Papa Island who told me about the existence of a market. If you can't make it appear, try speaking with that penguin and see if that triggers the event.

Thanks man, wasn't sure IF I had missed anything but this clarifies that I haven't yet so that's a good thing.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.