Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Vixen 357 English Translation
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:11 am 

ObiKKa wrote:
That is great news. I'm very happy to see that this MD game has been properly translated so quickly after their patch entered the beta-testing stage. Now, I'm hoping that the same thing will happen as quickly as possible for the SFC strategy Fire Emblem 4... The patch for that one has been in beta form for several months!

SylarDean can't put it on his website because it's for SNES and SFC games only. Did you notice the 'snes' title in his web address and research his games pages? It's up to him if he wants to manage platforms for OTHER consoles but then that'd be too much work.

Obikka is correct on this, I now only cover Snes rpg games.

Originally i had started the site as said genres but for all the Nintendo consoles and handhelds from Gameboy advanced and below, so nes, gameboy, snes etc.. but when i had my website 70% deleted some how, (that even Weebly devs couldnt figure out why), i decided then to just stick with the Snes. My original site was - NRG.weebly.com (Nintendo Rpg Gaming) but i then renamed it to Snes RPG Gaming after the website crash & wipe, luckily there wasn't a lot of work to be done for what was left of the Snes sections, but i had the whole GBA, GB, & NES sections totally gone.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:26 am 

SylarDean wrote:
...[/color]
Originally i had started the site as said genres but for all the Nintendo consoles and handhelds from Gameboy advanced and below, so nes, gameboy, snes etc.. but when i had my website 70% deleted some how, (that even Weebly devs couldnt figure out why), i decided then to just stick with the Snes. My original site was - NRG.weebly.com (Nintendo Rpg Gaming) but i then renamed it to Snes RPG Gaming after the website crash & wipe, luckily there wasn't a lot of work to be done for what was left of the Snes sections, but i had the whole GBA, GB, & NES sections totally gone.

ZOMG! That's just so totally sad! Man, I wish that hadn't happened for you. Feeling bad for you. :( Is there any way that you could resurrect those GBA, GB & NES sections and at least make a backup of them on your PC or a cloud service?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:56 pm 

ObiKKa wrote:
SylarDean wrote:
...[/color]

ZOMG! That's just so totally sad! Man, I wish that hadn't happened for you. Feeling bad for you. :( Is there any way that you could resurrect those GBA, GB & NES sections and at least make a backup of them on your PC or a cloud service?

There's no way to get them back now that happened like over 2/3 years ago, i'd have to re-write the entire lists, research them all again, pictures, re-review each game, etc. Since then.. Weebly have introduced a thing where you can now save a backup copy of your website and all just in case things like this happens in the future.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 am 

Ahh yesss… my video ending right.

Spoiler! :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hr2pir4gDLE

Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:05 pm 

BONUS!: According to his github page (Nebulous Translations), instruction manual has been translated too!!! :D (must read before you play this game)

https://github.com/celcion/NebulousTran ... xen357.pdf

Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:09 pm 

nice translation of the manual book :)

Spoiler! :