Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Upcoming RPGS to look out for!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:52 pm 

Pier Solar seems interesting, and it's for the good old Sega Genesis :D

http://www.piersolar.com/index.php

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

I saw that game posted a while back over at RHDN. I only hope that it doesn't fail as hard as Black Sigil (I actually had to spend 5 minutes searching for the name of this one because I had totally forgotten). I was really looking forward to it, but some aspects of the game (umm.. encounter rate, and memory card clearing bug) totally turned me off.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:48 pm 

Draken wrote:
I saw that game posted a while back over at RHDN. I only hope that it doesn't fail as hard as Black Sigil (I actually had to spend 5 minutes searching for the name of this one because I had totally forgotten). I was really looking forward to it, but some aspects of the game (umm.. encounter rate, and memory card clearing bug) totally turned me off.

Never heard of Black Sigil, and a quick google only gives me Nintento DS hits, got any more info?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

I preordered a copy of Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love from Amazon.com. I'm simultaneously overjoyed that they are finally releasing a Sakura Wars game here and disappointed that they have waited until now to do it. I have been intrigued by the series which has always been a high profile Sega property with tactical RPG and dating sim elements. I have never spent more than a few moments with a Japanese version of the games so I can't really comment on the gameplay, but I'll be trying out the first English localization of this series when it comes out on March 31st thanks to NIS America.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 am 

Draken if you like Strategy RPGs you should try Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment. Its certainly cheap enough to take a risk on.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 am 
Site Admin

I have soooo much to do right now... I'm playing Star Ocean 4 right now, and I'm messing with FF1 on the iPhone, as well as beta testing Slayers. On top of all that I'm also training my new puppy... Talk about being busy... I bought Heavy Rain last week, and I ordered FF13 the other day, so they'll have to get played sometime in the distant future.

Oh, and let's not forget that I'm supposed to be formatting some scripts for WB AND working on Chaos Seed. Hehe