Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Just wondering how things are going..
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:06 pm 

Hi guys, just wondering how things are progressing with your projects. IF you're nearing the end of some and need testers, gimme a shout, i'm in college next week but then off the following week. In for another 2 weeks after and then i've finished my course for a couple of months until end of september until I go back so will have PLENTY of time to test stuff out for you if need be.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Just wondering how things are going..
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:18 am 
Site Admin

I had gallbladder surgery about 4 weeks ago. So that ground what I was doing to a halt for a while. And to top it off, I've been spending what free time I've had since the surgery (and the time it took to recover) playing Persona 4 Golden and 5. (Yeah, for some reason decided to play them both at the same time.) Anyway, long story short. I haven't gotten anywhere on anything in a couple months. But I expect to soon. However, I doubt I'll be ready for testers for a while yet.

As for Draken, G.O.D. is a massive undertaking. I can't imagine he is anywhere near ready for beta testers.

Wildbill is busy with Princess Minerva, but I don't know what the timeline is like there. Not sure how much he has left and how much he is getting done at this time. The rest of his stuff will come after it.

And that is the state of things around here. I know it feels like for every step forward we take two steps back sometimes (most of the time) but progress is being made. It just isn't at the speed we'd like it to be but it is what it is.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:50 pm 

taskforce wrote:
I had gallbladder surgery about 4 weeks ago. So that ground what I was doing to a halt for a while. And to top it off, I've been spending what free time I've had since the surgery (and the time it took to recover) playing Persona 4 Golden and 5. (Yeah, for some reason decided to play them both at the same time.) Anyway, long story short. I haven't gotten anywhere on anything in a couple months. But I expect to soon. However, I doubt I'll be ready for testers for a while yet.

As for Draken, G.O.D. is a massive undertaking. I can't imagine he is anywhere near ready for beta testers.

Wildbill is busy with Princess Minerva, but I don't know what the timeline is like there. Not sure how much he has left and how much he is getting done at this time. The rest of his stuff will come after it.

And that is the state of things around here. I know it feels like for every step forward we take two steps back sometimes (most of the time) but progress is being made. It just isn't at the speed we'd like it to be but it is what it is.

Thanks for reply, I understand, it happens.. life throws bricks at people on times that slows things down or halts things. Wish you a speedy recovery on the gallbladder.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:36 am 
Site Admin

Ouch, I really hope that you're feeling better now, Taskforce. Please feel free to take as much time as you need without stress to recover and relax. And best wishes for a speedy recovery as well.

I've also been pretty busy with work as usual, but if anyone needs me for any projects, I'll be happy to help out in any way that I can as well. I assume that when Wildbill has finished with Princess Minerva, we'll be able to get started again and finish the La Wares project. A lot of people have been asking me about that for some time now. Speaking of which, when I'm able to get some more free time, I can finally begin my Galaxy Robo Romanian translation as well. It's been awhile since Draken gave me the inserter and I still haven't begun.

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
- Edward D. Morrison (Tales of Phantasia)

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:10 am 
Site Admin

Recca wrote:
Speaking of which, when I'm able to get some more free time, I can finally begin my Galaxy Robo Romanian translation as well. It's been awhile since Draken gave me the inserter and I still haven't begun.

That would be cool! I've been thinking of writing a FAQ for Galaxy Robo and submitting it to GameFAQs. It's the only game in the Strategy->Turn-Based->Tactics category that doesn't have a FAQ. I'm hoping maybe some people might not be put off by the difficulty so much if there's some kind of guide out there. I feel like it's an overlooked game that deserves a little attention.

The Devil takes notes from Lina Inverse? That sounds about right.

My projects
RHDN Community DB

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:48 am 

filler wrote:
Recca wrote:
Speaking of which, when I'm able to get some more free time, I can finally begin my Galaxy Robo Romanian translation as well. It's been awhile since Draken gave me the inserter and I still haven't begun.

That would be cool! I've been thinking of writing a FAQ for Galaxy Robo and submitting it to GameFAQs. It's the only game in the Strategy->Turn-Based->Tactics category that doesn't have a FAQ. I'm hoping maybe some people might not be put off by the difficulty so much if there's some kind of guide out there. I feel like it's an overlooked game that deserves a little attention.

:O I hope you DO this guide/faq.. NOT had a chance to play this game yet cos it's not really the style of RPG I like to play but with a guide/faq i'd give it a shot, possibly do a sanctuary page for it also.

Spoiler! :