Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Xak - French Script Dump?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:45 am 

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone has a link to the french script dump of this game, looked everywhere on the net, can't seem to find
one, but then remembered that someone here might have a copy of it. I'd like to try and give that script a go at translating it.
My french is NOT perfect but it's okay and it get's me by when i'm in France, it just amazes me how there's a french version of
this game, and it's been released for ages now and no English version yet. Any hows, i'd like to take a look at it and see if I
could do anything with it.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Post subject: Re: Xak - French Script Dump?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm 
Site Admin

Umm... Not sure if you've been keeping up with the forum posts here, but we've been tackling this proj-... Wait!!! Isn't it supposed to be secret? AH!

Well... Might as well make it official (without actually making a news story), but the game is nearly done with the editing stage (translation has been done for a while), and once I get off my butt and do one final playthrough/edit of the script, it will be ready for a few people to beta test ;)

Thanks for the interest, though. Any chance you'd wanna test her out when she's ready?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:54 pm 

Yeah man, i'd test it out if you like, got plenty of spare time on my hands. For some reason I thought you guys had shelved it
because of all the other projects you have on the go. I think the last thing i had actually read on here about Xak was you were
looking into getting it translated. In any case, i'm interested for testing if you need testers.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 pm 

Ah, that's fabulous fun to hear of these surprise news going around! And good luck also on that small side-project of yours from what I've read in the SNES Translation List thread, because I should KNOW! ;) :idea: :|

And, would your group look into creating a new category of completed projects just for the non-RPG games? Because the mixture of non RPGs and RPGs on that drop-down list on the main page is starting to be a problem and creates confusion for the users on here.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

Good idea, I'll look into doing that soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:43 pm 

ObiKKa wrote:
Ah, that's fabulous fun to hear of these surprise news going around! And good luck also on that small side-project of yours from what I've read in the SNES Translation List thread, because I should KNOW! ;) :idea: :|

And, would your group look into creating a new category of completed projects just for the non-RPG games? Because the mixture of non RPGs and RPGs on that drop-down list on the main page is starting to be a problem and creates confusion for the users on here.

I second that.. :)

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

Tell me if you guys like that layout or would rather have it simplified to just RPG/Non-RPG.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:48 pm 

taskforce wrote:
Tell me if you guys like that layout or would rather have it simplified to just RPG/Non-RPG.

I cannot see it on the desktop website at the moment. It's just the current design as before.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:15 pm 
Site Admin

You still have to click on completed projects but that should now open sub menus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:29 pm 

taskforce wrote:
You still have to click on completed projects but that should now open sub menus.

Ah, genius/dumb me :!: :oops:. I was relying on this specific address (http://dynamic-designs.us/) which gets auto-filled into the address bar. But then at one point I was on a forum page/list and clicked on the upper Dynamic Designs bar at the top to open up into a new tab. There I checked and saw what you did there. That's because the address containing your new design is different. It's http://www.dynamic-designs.us/ (With a www. part in the start)!

And, wow, so many sub-genres as well! :o :D (It's especially helpful for the RPG category. But you might want to ask SylarDean and others visiting here what their opinions on it are. Maybe they might want them to be more simplified. Also did you know that the menu bar's drop down boxes do not work well on the smartphones' browsers? Not that I'm asking too much of you but would any of you be able to make them semi-permanent after pressing on each option?)