Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Snes RPG Gaming
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 am 

It seems like this site sometimes goes through lulls in activity and then there are sudden bursts. I check in on here fairly regularly so if there is a lull, I guess the main option is to start a few topics or perhaps pull up a poll. I haven't seen one of those for a while.

Winston Churchill in response to forming an alliance with the Soviet Union during World War 2:
If Hitler invaded Hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:16 am 

Ah that's cool that everyone's fine and still about, lack of update posts had me slightly concerned.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:44 pm 

Iv'e decided to open all my work on SSMS-2 on the "SSMS Series Sanctuary", Wildbill had mentioned that I could release these pages whenever
because it does NOT impact the release of the patch or anything but I was NOT going too until the game's patch was released BUT too many people
are messaging me about this game and some mentioned that they think it's been shelved so I decided to open up the sanctuary pages i'm working
on so people can see the progress being made on them.

Heehee... just started back now to getting work done on the sanctuaries.. SO! here's my plan of action...

1. "Dragon Quest/Warrior 2" sanctuary finished off. (Completed 09/01/2016)
2. "Secret Of Mana" sanctuary - The game's guide finished off.. that'll complete that sanctuary. (Completed 15/01/2016)
3. "Mystic Ark" sanctuary - A lot of stuff needs doing on that sanctuary for it to be completed.
4. "Glory Of Heracles 3" sanctuary - a bit of stuff left to do on this one also.
5. "SSMS-2" sanctuary - back to working on this one and getting to the point on the patch I have that's all translated.
6. "Tails Of Phantasia" sanctuary - this is my little project i'm adding too bit by bit as and when I get board with working on other pages, the game's
guide will be the last thing worked on for this one.

After these are done.. then it'll be work on... DQ3, DQ5, & DQ6.. this will finish off that entire series sanctuary :) :) YAY, GO ME! I AM THEN THINKING..
maybe starting a sanctuary for .. "Secret Of Evermore"... or moving "Mystic Quest Legend" sanctuary around and making it a full "Final Fantasy Series"
sanctuary, kinda like what I have done with the "Dragon Quest Series" Sanctuary.. decisions decisions.. I dunno.. i'll cross that bridge when I get to it.. lol.

Spoiler! :
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5DrStvYrMxTrHZR11paQMA/
You can find all types of RPG, JRpg, Mmo, PC, SNES, and PS1 games mini-reviewed with no voice-overs there.

Last edited by SylarDean on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Don't forget about the upcoming Princess Minerva sanctuary (if you go through with doing one) when the time comes. I know things got sidetracked quite a bit so far and that a solid timeline is still in the air but it is coming and is Wildbill's top priority when he gets back to work (which hopefully will be soon).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm 

taskforce wrote:
Don't forget about the upcoming Princess Minerva sanctuary (if you go through with doing one) when the time comes. I know things got sidetracked quite a bit so far and that a solid timeline is still in the air but it is coming and is Wildbill's top priority when he gets back to work (which hopefully will be soon).

Ah yeah, I got a few pages started for "Princess Minerva" already, but they're more kinda just lay-out templates but still
has bits n' pieces on the few pages I have done. My problem with this game is that I can't get nothing done with it until
I have the patch so I know exactly what's what with equipment names, character names, town names.. etc, basically
everything that needs to go into the sanctuary for the game. Everything that is info'd on those pages at the moment are
kinda bit's and pieces that iv'e picked up from looking on Japanese sites about the game. Below's the link to take a peek
at the work on that one though, don't expect much.. nothing's completed on there, as I said above it's just all templates.

http://snesrpggaming.weebly.com/princess-minerva.html

The Pri.Min. Sanctuary's lack of material on it is what keeps me from mentioning that one on my list above as things to do,
BUT I WILL be adding it there once the patch is released and I start adding more information to those pages :) :) I'm looking
forward to getting to grips with that game, it looks fun!

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:30 pm 

YAY! "Dragon Quest 2 Sanctuary" is finished.. Dunno what the hell was up with that sanctuary BUT it seemed like it took me FORRRRRRRREVER to get that walkthrough done :(
the game just seemed to drag on and on and on.. I am possibly going to go insane doing the other DQ games.. cos those are like double/triple the size of DQ2 *FACEPLANTS DESK*

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:58 pm 

Pleased to announce that the "Secret Of Mana Sanctuary" is completed, finished the guide off 5 mins ago.

Okay, NEXT... Mystic Ark! .. this is going to take a while, there's a lot of work needed on this one.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 am 

Okay, guide for "World 4 of Mystic Ark" is completed, I think I stumbled upon a secret also, it's not mentioned in the 4 guides i'm using to compare notes.
I searched a box thing in Edison's house after finishing the last dungeon by accident and it came up with a sound test :O SECRETS! :O

So.. i'm looking for someone that might have a list for the world 4 synthesis machine of all the possible combination items, iv'e started a list on the sanctuary
BUT if I just leave it at the important items to turn it wouldn't be a very good list :( so im looking for information on this machine if ANYONE has any written
down or anything.

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:13 pm 

OMG! after all this time I have found a backup of my old website, but it's an early version so a lot of stuff missing to the point i had got too.
I'm debating on should i combine it all back onto 'Snes RPG Gaming' .. just means a little more work in getting things back up to scratch
and probs rearranging a few pages.. the website would then cover... 'Nes', 'Game Boy', 'Game Boy Color', 'Snes/BS-X', and 'Gameboy Advanced' rpg's.

Looking at what is on the old website pages.. it has the listing of all the Nes rpgs on there but no review pages. a NES best of hacks page, nothing
on the GB/GBC, GBA pages... the snes rpg review page looks totally different also, in fact the whole website is using a different template, so it might
mean me havung to re-arrange things on pages already on the site.. hmmm? so it's an OLD saved files i must have done, cos all the system pages were
previously completed.

What do you think? should I add them onto 'Snes RPG gaming' again and cover all those systems once again? I have the rest of this week off now as i got
the flu so i need something to do.. hahaha!

Spoiler! :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:23 pm 

SylarDean wrote:
OMG! after all this time I have found a backup of my old website, but it's an early version so a lot of stuff missing to the point i had got too.
I'm debating on should i combine it all back onto 'Snes RPG Gaming' .. just means a little more work in getting things back up to scratch
and probs rearranging a few pages.. the website would then cover... 'Nes', 'Game Boy', 'Game Boy Color', 'Snes/BS-X', and 'Gameboy Advanced' rpg's.

YYYEEESSS!!! That's great! Did you find it on your PC or from the backend server maintaining your website? Will you be able to save a backup of those resurrected content on your current website on either your PC or that third-party server?

Yes, I'd like for you to bring them up one category by one. I need to ask you, did you actually research all of the RPGs and adventures that have appeared on the Famicom Disk System (FDS), which was a pretty good add-on to the Famicom system?