Hoping to make your life's design a bit more dynamic!

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Congratulations to an awesome team!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:57 pm 

I just want to say congrats to all of the successful releases and thank all of you for your awesome work and willingness to share your talents with everyone. There are a lot of awesome individuals still doing these translations, but I remember when DD first started from Stealth and MD. You guys truly keep this fun and exciting not just for yourselves but us who love to follow your work. I just wanted to share these words of encouragement. Life stuff pulled me away from this scene for some time but it was wonderful to come back and see you guys still going strong and having fun. Thank you all.

Having got that out I have to ask. So what's next for the unstoppable team of DD? Do you guys have any other projects or surprises up your sleeves?

Post subject: Re: Congratulations to an awesome team!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:28 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the praise, and thanks for remembering us after so many years!! Although we may get busy with real life from time to time, we always strive to work to the best of our abilities and share these great games with the world.

I would bet that Super Shell Monster Story will probably be our next release... And you saw the Aretha news on the main page, right? Those will probably be the next big two we put out. We also recently trimmed our "ongoing projects" section to reflect the games that we sadly had to drop, but there are still many games for us to work on.

Hmmm.. "Secrets", eh? I'm sure there are a few things going on behind the scenes that will hopefully get announced soon ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:28 pm 
Site Admin

And just for the record, Princess Minerva is also coming along quite nicely and really making progress. It might not be the next release but it should happen sometime in 2014, assuming those menus issues still left to deal with don't hamper us too badly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:24 pm 

hi everyone! just wanted drop a couple of thank you's and well wishes. You guys really do such outstanding work, I don't even know where to start. I cant thank you all enough for chaos seed that game is just superb, you can tell the hard work , sweat and tears you've all put into this project. It really doesn't matter how long it takes on any of these projects (you all have lives, families, work and other important things to do than this) just the plain simple fact that these are even being accomplished is unbelievable! I can only imagine the many long and tedious hours you all put into these games, the weeks to the months, even years... Your altruistic (i really hope i used that word right)work ethic and dedication and is amazing, astounding, and beyond comparison.I really appreciate all the work you all do, we are all really undeserving of your guys abilities, but thanks again and again for all the fun and joy you bring to my life. nothing beats coming home from a long hard work day and turning on a little Chaos seed or FEDA or DoaE2 or Just Breed, hell, i love`m all :D

and thanks for all those updates, I notice many translation/romhack groups don't really like to be bothered for status updates, and i totally understand this. I imagine it gets pretty annoying getting asked the same questions over and over and over again. but you all take it in stride and go out of you way to keep us all informed about whats up. I could keep going on and on, and I've probably said some of this before, but I cant say it enough, thank you for all you do Dynamic Designs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 pm 
Site Admin

Jhutch321 wrote:
hi everyone! just wanted drop a couple of thank you's and well wishes. You guys really do such outstanding work, I don't even know where to start. I cant thank you all enough for chaos seed that game is just superb, you can tell the hard work , sweat and tears you've all put into this project. It really doesn't matter how long it takes on any of these projects (you all have lives, families, work and other important things to do than this) just the plain simple fact that these are even being accomplished is unbelievable! I can only imagine the many long and tedious hours you all put into these games, the weeks to the months, even years... Your altruistic (i really hope i used that word right)work ethic and dedication and is amazing, astounding, and beyond comparison.I really appreciate all the work you all do, we are all really undeserving of your guys abilities, but thanks again and again for all the fun and joy you bring to my life. nothing beats coming home from a long hard work day and turning on a little Chaos seed or FEDA or DoaE2 or Just Breed, hell, i love`m all :D

and thanks for all those updates, I notice many translation/romhack groups don't really like to be bothered for status updates, and i totally understand this. I imagine it gets pretty annoying getting asked the same questions over and over and over again. but you all take it in stride and go out of you way to keep us all informed about whats up. I could keep going on and on, and I've probably said some of this before, but I cant say it enough, thank you for all you do Dynamic Designs.
I enjoy chatting with other game players, and I never mind answering questions or giving updates. In the case of Aretha, I am particularly gratified to have someone refine the spell charts. Maybe I'll throw out the lists of tools, items, and weapons and see if anyone has time to work up something on those.